First day

944 people follow me! I've made 47 works on here Oh my god!

UA Teacher Lounge

Midnight was going over a few things making sure she had the specifics.

Pony was still learning Japanese but other then that no students had anything marking issues that would change teaching that much.

She had gotten a form from Stephen signed by Izuku, in blood surprisingly detailing a non-disclosure for his personal information not including the staff.

"It's a safety for emergencies." Strange said. Strange was the only person not Inko or AFO that knew Izuku was lying about a quirk and kept that information under a lock even telepathy couldn't rip from his mind.

Stephen knew the feeling.

Midnight was reading through more of the students and found one she had been concerned about.

Shoto Todoroki and Yuga Aoyama.

The first claimed he had a temperature quick that allowed him to produce ice. That was proven during the recommendations test but due to the fact he was the son of Endeavor she was curious.

The second's drawback and pain seemed to concern her. He acted like his quirk didn't match his body.

She left a note on her desk to look into that with them.

"You know you should be reading." Midnight wagged her finger at Aizawa who was in his sleeping bag in the corner.

Toshinori sitting on the couch reading through the files he was given spoke "You probably should."

Aizawa rolled his eyes and got up to attempt to work.

Vlad walked in and greeted them before turning to Midnight "I came here to discuss who gets to do the day one Athletics Test."

"We both are supposed to."

"No I mean when. The scheduling. I want ground 1 in the morning." Vlad said.

"Is that seriously worth interrupting me?" Midnight asked.

"Ground one is covered in shade in the morning." Power-Loader said grabbing a redbull and mixing preworkout into it before shotgunning it. "Eraser did it because he didn't like the sun in his eyes."

Aizawa was glaring at Power-Loader.

"Don't you dare bitch you ain't scaring me. You robbed a whole class of first year support students the training to endure people complaining about their support gear. That is critical in the profession." The Support Teacher said crushing the can before grabbing a second one but not opening it.

Midnight tapped her cheek and thought about it. "Well we could get the first Athletics Test but I get to keep the first USJ trip."

"Deal."