Part 2, Chapter 8 - Twilight

Bella woke up perplexed. She knew Edward was something unnatural. There was no way he should've gotten to her and Rose so quickly. His weird conversation she overheard with Rosalie and Carlisle only confirmed her suspicions that they weren't human. However, that wasn't really to big of a shock compared to that of her twin. He had this ethereal beauty that pulled her in. Rose didn't have that.

Not that Rose wasn't beautiful, Bella thought Rose was one of the most beautiful people she knew. She had a smile that no one else did, all teeth and it made her eyes crinkle. Rose was kind and could make friends with even the grumpiest people. Her soft green eyes paired with her excellent bone structure made Bella slightly envious of her good looks. But, Rose was human. At least, that was what Bella had thought up until now.

Bella had seen Rose create a weird film that was almost invisible that had wrapped around them. Edward had gotten to them way to fast to be a human, but humans also weren't supposed to be able to create see through walls that could dent trucks. It made Bella question how well she really knew Rose. It also made her question how safe she truly was when she was alone with her twin.

——————————————————

Rose woke up feeling wonderful. She got to see her boyfriends (albeit for not so great reasons) and her twin was safe. She peeked at her corner to see Jared's letterman jacket and knew that was to be the star of her outfit that day.

It was cream colored with red accents, and it had Cameron printed across the back over his number, which was 12. Rose wore her baggy blue jeans and put on a red long sleeve. She put her head up into a messy bun letting a few strands fall to frame her face. She wore her red converse to match and slapped on some mascara and blush. She walked down towards the kitchen and grabbed the tea mug her dad held out for her.

"You feeling okay? Nothing weird?"
Charlie asked. Rose shook her head.

"I feel fine. Nothing weird at all."
Charlie grunted and looked at the jacket her wore. He chuckled lightly.

"Nice jacket." Rose beamed and turned around so he could see the back. "Isn't it?" She excitedly asked.

Bella walked down the stairs to see Rose spinning for Charlie. She was a little nervous and was struggling on what to feel about her twin. She really did love her she just didn't know what to think of the situation.

Rose spotted Bella at the bottom of the stairs. "Morning! I'll drive us to school today. Gotta get my Cherry bomb running." Bella shrugged and after the two said their goodbyes, they left.

It was silent in the car for a bit. Neither twin knew what to say. It was the first time in a long time that Rose didn't really know what to say. Bella, for the first time ever, started the conversation between the two.

"You wouldn't lie to me would you?" Rose's knuckles tightened on the steering wheel. "I wouldn't unless it was necessary."

Bella paused before continuing. "How did you do it?" She whispered, even though there was no other sound in the car. Rose thought for a moment before answering.

"I can't explain how I can do anything that I can. I just can. I just need you to know, I would never hurt you. You are my twin and I love you. I need you to trust me."
Rose had tears in her eyes. She never really thought about what would happen if she had to expose herself to Bella. She worried that Bella might be scared of her and was slightly shaking in her seat.

Bella turned to look at the side of Rose's face. "Thank you for telling me. I won't tell anyone, I promise. I love you too. I can't lie, it does make me a little nervous. I mean, are you even human?"