Forever at Sea

(Y/n) P.O.V

Today was the day we were going to put our plan into action. No more screaming fangirls or paparazzi or anything silly, we were just going to fix this mess.

We all marched into Fred's backyard and climbed onto Bitmix and Baymax.
"Let's go!" I yelled and we took off. We flew high above the clouds and soon landed back at the old island.

Bitmix's P.O.V

I scanned the area for anything interesting. "(Y/n), I sense something in the room opposite this wall." I noted.

"Okay, how about you and Baymax go in there and look around?" Hiro suggested. We waddled off to the room.

Suddenly, the walls started to compress together and Baymax and I were stuck. The walls stopped moving and a door opened. It was Robert and Ruby.

"We may not have your friends but don't worry, we soon will!" Exclaimed Robert.

Ruby walked up to us and pulled both of our green healthcare chips out. She put them into a box and chucked it in the corner of the room. Robert slammed our access ports and soon all I knew was one thing...

Kill.

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Let's go over here." Wasabi called. We walked into a room full of hover boards.

"I guess this is how they get around places when they aren't using microbots." Cola Coa-Coa noted.

"Yeah, I guess so." I agreed.

We walked deeper into the room and the door slammed shut. We turned behind us to see Ruby.

"Why hello Big Hero 6! It's a pleasure to see you!" She exclaimed.

"What do you want?" Tom Tom demanded.

"Your lives, fortunately for you, I won't be killing you." She sneered.

"And why is that?!" Lucy asked. A male voice laughed and emerged from the shadows. It was Robert.

"Because, your friends will." She replied. Two pairs of glowing red eyes appeared and two figures stomped over.

"Bitmix, Baymax." Honey Lemon whispered in shock.

"Rule number one if robotics: Our programming prevents us from injuring a human being! Well! Say good bye to that rule! What's more ironic is that these robots were designed to help the sick and injured! Instead, they inflict it!" Cackled Ruby.

Bitmix and Baymax started to aim at us. We darted everywhere as they tried to attack. Their healthcare cards were missing.

"Oh and if you are looking for these..." Robert said, holding up the green chips.

"They won't be around for long!" He yelled. He put them in a case and threw it out the window. I ran to the window and tried to get the case back. I watched as it fell into the sea.

I heard Bitmix run towards me and try to attack. I dodged her rocket fist and ran.

"We need to retreat!" Screamed Ginger.

"Agh! No Baymax!" Fred yelled. Everyone ran everywhere to try and avoid the robots's rampage.

At one point I ran and collided heads with Hiro. I groaned in pain and noticed Bitmix aim her fist. I quickly glanced at Hiro and pulled him with me.

We narrowly missed and ran to the others. "Thanks, that was pretty close!" Hiro said. I grinned.

"No problem!" I cheered. I guess I could trust him. Bitmix and Baymax started to fly around and attack us from above. We dive under a table and watched as Ruby and Robert left the room, obviously bored.

One of the wings on Baymax's red armour knocked something off the wall. It landed with a clang and started to make noises.

The gang and I dispersed as another rocket came plummeting towards us. I jumped on top of a high ledge as another rocket hit underneath me, causing me to lose balance and fall.

I was swept up before I hit the ground and looked at what caught me. It was a hover board. That must have been the item that Baymax knocked off.

I stood up straight on it and flew towards the other ones. I plucked another nine off and started throwing them out to the other members of the gang.

"Thanks (y/n)!" Wasabi and Ginger called out.

"Woo yeah! Check me out!" Fred exclaimed as Lucy followed after.

Honey Lemon and Cola Coa-Coa steadied themselves and started to try and fly away from Baymax and Bitmix.

GoGo and Tom Tom were merely zooming around even though they were in life threatening situations.

Hiro's P.O.V

I saw someone whiz past me and I looked up to see (y/n) smiling. She held out a hand which I took. She helped me on and turned on the other she was holding.

"Good luck! Let's try to get out of here!" She called, she was so brave.... And pretty...

"Wake up Hiro! We gotta move it!" Wasabi knocked me out of my dream. I turned sadly to Baymax and Bitmix. We needed to save them.

(Y/n) led us through a window and we successfully escaped.

"Yeah! We made it!" GoGo cheered.

"I have a question, how are we going to fix Baymax and Bitmix?" Tom Tom asked.

"Well, I don't think we can." (Y/n) admitted sadly.

"What?! Why not?!" I asked shocked and worried. (Y/n) sighed.

"Robert locked them up in a case and threw them out the window we escaped, they landed in the sea." She explained in a dull voice.

My head began to spin. It was a goodbye to Baymax and Bitmix forever. I would have never thought that was possible.

"A-are you sure?" Honey Lemon asked as tears poured out. (Y/n) shook her head.

We continued to fly on the hover boards as we all mourned the robots.

"They were the last thing we had left of Takashi and Tadashi." I whispered to (y/n). She sobbed a little. If I could have, I would have hugged her but seeing as we were on completely different hover boards, that wasn't possible.

We all flew high above the clouds when we heard a rocket sound behind us. We turned to see a missile.

"They sent missiles after us!!" Yelled Ginger.

"Fly!" Screamed Lucy. We all flew on the boards as fast as possible. We heard the missile come closer and soon it hit Honey Lemon's board. She jumped off it in a nick of time and landed on Cola Coa-Coa's who steadied himself.

The missile then hit Fred's board, making him jump in the process. Lucy quickly went down and caught him as the missile proceeded forward.

"You guys okay?" I asked looking back. Everyone nodded. Honey Lemon and Lucy held onto Fred and Cola Coa-Coa's shoulders as we continued. It wasn't long before another missile whizzed by and took out Ginger and Tom Tom's boards. They managed to team up with GoGo and Wasabi and we all flew onwards.

After dodging what seemed like 100 missiles, we got back to the main city of San Fransokyo and went to Fred's mansion.

We all stayed quiet as (y/n) piled our boards. "Those healthcare robots are gone."I finally said. I felt an arm on my shoulder and turned to see a crying (y/n).

I hugged her and she hugged back. Yes I liked her but nothing I did was going to make her happy. Nothing anyone did would make me happy either, the only thing left of our older siblings was stripped away from us.

They were GONE...

Forever.