Comics and Costumes

Fred's P.O.V

Me and Lucy walked out of the room and went to my favourite place, 'Comic Central'. I walked in front of her and opened the door.

"M'lady," I giggled. She laughed and walked in.

"Woah! This place is just like the one back home!" She yelled as she ran to a rack full of Batman comics.

"This is my favourite place in the whole world!" I exclaimed. She turned her head in disbelieve.

"ME TOO!" She squealed and we both ran around the store like crazy addicts.

"Did you know my father is a comic book writer?" I grinned. She turned around smirking.

"My mum is a comic book writer to." She said as she ripped a comic off the shelf.

"She found out about me and my gang being super heroes and made a comic after us called 'Big Hero 6' but I assume your father wrote the version here." She said.

"Yeah! I have all the series except the last one." I say. I found it very embarrassing how I was missing the last one.

"Really? I have a spare in my bag. Except it will say that it's written by my mother and the characters are probably not the same." She said, handing me a comic.

My eyes widened. I ran to a shelf and quickly purchased the last copy that was on the shelf.

"How about, we have the last copy of each other's universe? We will be the only ones in our universe that has a different 'Big Hero 6' comic?" I suggested, handing her my universes version.

She smiled and hugged me. I felt my cheeks go red which was weird because I am not the kind of person to be into girls... Am I?

Lucy's P.O.V

I felt my cheeks brighten up as I hugged Fred. This never usually happens to me! I separated from him who was just as red as me.

"I would love that!" I said as I put his version of the comic in my bag and he put my version of the comic in his bag.

We walked around the models of costumes and tried a few on. "Boo!" I yelled at him when he wasn't looking.

He jumped and started to run away. I laughed. "Calm down, it's just a costume." I laughed as he made a sign of relief.

I pulled the costume off and Fred wrapped me in a crushing hug.immediately our cheeks turned red. Luckily the shop was empty so no one saw us.

"If you turned into a monster, I would be so upset because I couldn't think of losing you." He whispered. My eyes widened.

The weird feeling I had in my head confirmed that I liked Fred. I returned the hug.

"Don't worry Freddie because I will never leave your sight! That way you can protect me! Like in the 'Amasing Spiderman'!" I mentally face palmed.

I practically opened up my feelings towards him! We separated and looked at each other.

"Should we get ice-cream?" He asked. I smiled.

"Now your speaking my lango!" I cheered as we raced around the corner to the ice-cream parlour.

"What's your favourite flavour?" He asked me.

"Chocolate." I replied.

Fred's P.O.V

"Chocolate." Lucy replied.

"Me to!" I exclaimed.

"Two chocolate ice-creams please." I asked. Lucy tried to pay but I refused. I payed for our treats and gave her hers.

We sat out side at the park bench and enjoyed the sun. I checked the time on my watch. "Oh! Three hours are nearly up! Come on Lucy! Let's go swim in my pool!" I cheered.

"But I don't have a swim suit." She protested. I pulled out a bunch of money from my wallet.

"See that swimming store across the road? It's the best one in all of San Fransokyo! Go in there and say you need a swim suit and they will make you one to fit you precisely! I'll wait here." I said as I pushed her to go.

"Thanks Freddie!" She said and kissed my cheek. She skipped off as I felt the spot she kissed me. I was shocked. Sure, I think I like her but she kissed me!!!

I just couldn't believe it! She kissed my cheek! Just as I was about to break into song, she walked out the store with a bag and looked at me.

"Where you just about to break into song?" She asked. I nodded my head. "I love breaking into songs!" She cried out.

"Come one! If we are lucky, Heathcliff might turn on the water heater!" I cheered as I dragged her back to my mansion. She was laughing the whole way.

We got changed in separate bathrooms and then jumped into the pool. We raced each other and did breath holding competitions.

We did back flips off of the high diving board and did so many cannon bombs that it started to hurt when we hit the water.

We got our and dried off. "Whew! That was so much fun!" Lucy exaggerated.

"I know right!? So awesome!" I said as I ran to the bathroom to change. Lucy followed my actions except in another changing room and got out.

Lucy's P.O.V

As Fred got out, I checked my phone. "3 hours is up! Come on, let's go to your room so we can meet the others." I said, practically dragging him.

We opened the door to find baymax and Bitmix staring at each other and what looked like, a staring contest?

"Uh, what are you two doing?" Fred asked confused. Bitmix turned her head.

"Having what you call, a staring contest." She explained.

"You do realise that none of you will win? ... You are both robots? You don't need to... Blink." I explained.

"Oh." Baymax said and waddled to us, with Bitmix close behind.

Honey Lemon and Cola Coa-Coa soon entered the room. "Hey guys! That was an awesome experience!" Honey Lemon exclaimed, plonking herself on the couch.

Cola Coa-Coa did the same as Honey Lemon as Wasabi and Ginger entered the room. Soon, GoGo and Tom Tom came and looked red and sweaty.

"I guess (y/n) and Hiro are still hanging." Fred winked.

"We totally need to hook them up!" Honey Lemon squealed. We waited for what seemed like hours for them.

"Hey... What time is it?" I suddenly asked.

"5 pm." Replied GoGo.

"And the two are still not here?!" I explained. "It's been 2 hours!"