𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒰𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝐸𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓁𝑜𝓃'𝓈 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓅𝓈𝑒

(Y'ALL HOW AM I GETTING SO MANY READS?! TYSM! 💛💛💛)

⚠️ LONG CHAPTER

"They must be the other scars."

——————————————————

Before the group of lackeys, adolescent psychics, and the blonde boss stood a group of four men, all of which had their own varying heights.

"Introduce yourselves, criminal organization." Demanded the blonde leader with a suit and tie, raising an eyebrow as he pointed at the opposition.

"Im Ishiguro, the seventh division leader of the psychic association Claw.. and you are?"

"I'm the greatest psychic in modern history, Reigen Arataka!" Reigen exclaimed, pointing to himself with his thumb as his eyes narrowed in seriousness.

"Feel free to google me."

"So he isn't Shou's dad! Neither is he the boss of Claw.. Then just who the hell is he? What are his affiliations with the Kageyamas..?" Y/n thought, biting her lower lip in frustration as the confusion in her mind consumed her thought process whole.

"Wait.. so he ISN'T THE BIG BOSS MAN?!?!" Exclaimed a terrified lackey in the face of realization that they had been obeying the orders of none other than an intruder, they were sure that they'd be punished greatly.

"Fraud or not, you had the nerve to disregard me and call yourself the boss.."

"That's a SEVERE offense!"

The rather short division leader whom donned a black gas mask spat, taking a dangerous-looking fighting stance as his scarlet red psychic aura began to build up around his body.

Shigeo, Teruki, and Ritsu all gasped but Y/n remained composed, she was thinking of the best ways to handle a situation in which they were in terrible danger. She held a finger to her chin as thoughts swirled rapidly in her head like a whirlpool, the psychic powers of the short division leader were extremely abundant, Y/n was unsure if even she would be able to take him on in battle.

"Yeah.. What're ya' talking about, you shrimp?" Reigen rudely stated with a neutral facial expression, his dull looking eyes clearly indicating his lack of care for the consequences of his offensive words.

"Step aside or I'll take care of you with my green belt in Shorinji Kempo with a snap!" Reigen raised his finger to point at the division leader again.

Suddenly, a large inferno of psychic energy was blasted towards the group from the opposing forces, causing all four of the psychic children to put up a sturdy and powerful barrier to protect Reigen from the consequences of his actions.

"Damn.. That's strong!!"

"The amount of power the opposition possesses is massive, there's no way we weaker espers can defeat them! At this rate, I think Shigeo might just be our only hope in defeating these guys!" Y/n yelled to the others in her group whilst assisting them in putting up a psychic barrier durable enough to withstand the strong power being thrown at them.