𝒱𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓁𝑒

"Y-Y/n.? Is that really you?"

"Huh?"

The blonde boy with no clothes bounded towards Y/n slowly whilst she couldn't help but hold in a giggle, mostly because of how hilarious the boy looked at the  moment.

A good portion of Y/n felt utterly disgusted at the fact that a naked teen around her age was walking towards her as if it were just a casual day.

He covered his lower region with his hands nervously as he cleared his throat, Y/n tried to look him in the eyes, but she just couldn't tear her gaze away from the kid's terribly shaved head.

"Y/n.. I-It's me, Hanazawa.."

Y/n blinked.

"WHAT?!"

"Teruki, what happened to your hair?!"

"Ah.. I see that's the first thing you notice." Teruki mumbled, chuckling a little bit, still covering his private parts with his hands while shaking a tiny bit.

"H-Hanazawa.. Do you know her?"

"Yeah... Let's just say that me and her have a rather regrettable past."

The black haired boy was now awake, yet he wore a stoic and unfazed look on his face.

He was just crying a minute ago, right?

"I have so many questions... Surprisingly enough, I'm unable to figure out the answer on my own this time." 

"Teruki, do you mind explaining this all? As strange as that question sounds from somebody like me, and also considering the fact that this isn't any of my business, I'd appreciate if you could fill me in so I can rest easy today."

...

"Heh. I guess I can't judge you for being curious now, can I?"

Wait a minute.

Something seems off.

That doesn't sound like Teruki Hanazawa, the mighty delinquent at all.

Is it true?

Did he finally change, or did the boy lie about who he was?

"You don't sound like Teruki, you're more humble.. What is this?!"

——————————————————

"I find it unbelievable that this all happened right behind my back. Although, me and Teruki here are nothing but acquaintances, so I naturally wouldn't be all caught up in his problems anyway." Y/n rambled, making small hand gestures as she spoke, just to get her point across with more ease.

"Well, me and the others are gonna get back to the school and do some more squats, thanks for introducing yourself, it was nice meeting you, Y/n L/n." Came a slightly deep voice, Goda Musashi, the current president of Salt junior high's body improvement club.

"Yes, you too, Musashi-San." Y/n replied sweetly, returning him the kind gesture with a close-eyed smile, waving him and his club members off. Oh, and that included the kid who had been crying earlier, Shigeo Kageyama.