𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝓎𝓈 𝒪𝒻 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝓊𝒾𝓃𝓈

The bell rang as everybody in Mint junior high went about their days, school had ended minutes ago so
Y/n decided to wait until the heavy crowd had cleared until she made her move to the exit.

Some time passed by, eventually all the students had cleared out, Y/n then caught glimpse of some kid's broken glasses.

"Poor kid, the crowd must've trampled em'." She thought to herself, a small frown appearing on her smooth and adolescent face.

As she slung her heavy book bag over her shoulder, she could hear a loud ruckus coming from somewhere else in the city, as if pavement and such had been tossed around in large amounts.

"Is a part of the city under construction or what?"

Y/n exited the building only to be met with a light sprinkle of cold drops making contact with her soft skin, looking up only to see the gray clouds that blanketed Seasoning city.

"Heh, well it's certainly a good thing I watch the news." She thought with a small smirk on her face as she pulled a slightly oversized raincoat out of her bag, reducing its heaviness as she zipped it back up and began her journey home.

"Oh-" She paused, gazing up at the sky with lots of levitating debris floating around freely in the rain-bound sky.

Wait...

"LEVITATING DEBRIS?!"

As soon as Y/n was able to process what was happening at the moment, she immediately rushed over to where the debris was breaking off from.

She panted harshly as she rested her palms on her knees, facing down as sweat dripped from her face slowly, taking in her surroundings that were indeed supernatural.

"Up in the air!"

"What's that?!"

"Is that a person?!?!"

"Mommy, look! An Ochimusha is flying through the air!!"

More indistinct chatter from the panicked and confused pedestrians continued on, Y/n didn't just stand as another face in the crowd however, she quickly rushed to colorless and chaotic site that she could only assume was a school ground.

"Oh my god, how the hell did this happen?!"

"Could it be..? Are there... Espers in this area??"

"This presence!"

Y/n kept walking forward, she then reached another large area in which a frail boy wearing what looked like gym clothes was groveling on the ground, his body was shaking vigorously.

Tears fell from his eyes, said eyes appearing to lack irises and pupils inside of them, they were just an empty void of white.

Nothingness, sensed from this boy was a strong force of sadness and sorrow, almost as if he had failed to comply with his ideals in the end, and it all turned out like this.

How tragic.

Y/n dashed over to the groveling boy without hesitation, she knelt down and wore a deep look of concern on her face. Her H/C
hair got more and more damp by the second as the light sprinkling of the rain continued to cry on the world. The sky sympathized with the boy and his troubles, who would've known the sky could make such a beautiful friend?

"Argh! I don't know what to do! He seems unconscious.. Should I wake him up?" She thought, scratching her chin as she examined him closely.

Before she could raise a hand to shake the boy's back, somebody's footsteps was heard a few feet away. Y/n looked up out of caution, however, she quickly looked away, fearing for her innocence.

It was a boy around the age of the boy in front of her, the top of his head was shaved clean off and his clothes were nowhere to be seen.

"Oh- Just who is that guy? Why the hell does he closely resemble an Ochimusha??"

"Oh goodness, tell me this is some kind of wacky dream or something."

Before Y/n could internally question the blonde boy's appearance any longer, a line of small groans and clothes shifting was heard another few feet from her.

Unbeknownst to herself why she hadn't noticed the pile of well-built students unconscious on the pavement as she arrived on the scene, she sweat-dropped at the scene that unfolded before her eyes.

A groveling boy who's crying, a semi-bald kid with no clothing- Ick.. A group of students in gym clothes...

Plus a pulverized private school.

Y/n was a girl who had a nice knack for making surprisingly accurate observations, so in other words, she was extremely intelligent.

Nobody she had ever encountered had been smarter than her, however, all of her genius left her bare to many social and mental advantages, which is why Y/n
was how she was.

Unfortunately, she had decided to travel down the path of manipulation, the reason to which is soon to be revealed later on.

Back to the matter at hand, Y/n slowly stood up and dusted off her damp green jacket. She began motioning towards the middle of the circle of students, a dumbfounded look present on her feminine features.

Why did she decide to butt in on somebody else's problems, you may ask? It was because she wanted to, but she would later realize that it had been one of the best decisions she had ever made in her life.