𝒟𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒟𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃! 𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒪𝓃𝑒

(Yay! We hit 300 reads! Thanks everybody!!)
——————————————————

The halls in which the group of children roamed was astonishingly silent, the only sounds that had been audible were simply their simultaneous footsteps that echoed in the long white corridors.

"We should go this way!" Said the brunette named Kurosaki as she pointed to the right.

"Right, let's move." Replied Ritsu, directing the group towards the given direction.

"Heh. I'm sure that this is the only case scenario in which her power will actually be useful to us, Ritsu is most likely the strongest.. As of right now." Y/n concluded in her head, keeping a poker face as she followed the rest of the group from behind.

While the others in her group were busy chatting with each other about which routes will be safest, Y/n listened closely to her surroundings.

She heard a distant crash, if one's focus hadn't been infused with enough depth, it would've been impossible to hear from their distance.

She sweat dropped, looking all directions around her body with caution. It wasn't nearby, but multiple supernatural presences could be told apart from the rest of the atmosphere along the inside of the seemingly endless building that the group had been thrown into.

"Hey Y/n, I have a question for you." Came a familiar voice. Suddenly, the leader of the group, Ritsu, stopped walking and looked back at Y/n with a cold look.

Whilst he did this, the other group members moved aside to make a path for him to approach Y/n with. He walked towards her slowly, his facial expression remained non-changing.

"If you claim to not be one with psychic powers, just why would this organization abduct you in the first place?"

Y/n gulped, aside the situation with her aunt not too long ago, she hadn't felt this pressured in forever. She wasn't prepared for anyone to ask her a question like that, not in a long time. She would've made up a fib to escape the suspicions of Ritsu, along with his cold-as-ice glare.

She knew there was no escaping or dodging his question at all, it didn't matter how long she stalled him or anybody else, she had to come clean at some point.

She let out a very deep sigh, resting a hand on her hip that she had remembered was covered by pajamas, looking Ritsu straight in his handsome onyx eyes.

"Yeah, you got me. I lied, I'm not actually a regular human being, I do have psychic powers."

Ritsu began to sweat, his usually bored eyes widening in mild shock of her words.

"If that's true, why aren't I able to sense any form of psychic power within you? Don't tell me.. that you're lying again." Ritsu finished, clenching his fists as his glare only worsened.

The rest of the group couldn't help but sweat, they knew of Ritsu's reasonably strong psychic ability, thinking back to the moment that he slammed the three red-clothed lackeys into a wall nearly effortlessly.

"That was no lie I'm afraid, I've always been able to..."

"Hide my psychic presence from the outside world, having the ability to seal any last clue of being a superhuman."