The Giants of Light visit the Wizard of Oz

{Timeskip to a few days later in Vale. Akio/Gaia's POV}

After teaching Yang a move that can drop tigers and getting Ruby to 'trust me' in using her for a fastball pitch, I've materialized near the kingdom of Vale as a human. To be honest, its still surreal to me on how I'm young again... 

I looked around to see where I was at before proceeding down the road as I just took in the scenery of this place. To think that this is the same world that has creatures of darkness threatening the lives of everyone here, yet somehow managing to look as beautiful as this...

Now nearing the entrance of Vale, I spotted a familiar face who I only saw many years ago by now.

"Kenji...?" I asked, he was sitting cross-legged on a flat rock, meditating it seems. He had a tanned skin tone, blue eyes, and had his black hair in a long ponytail. The clothing he was wearing consisted of a navy-blue bomber jacket, a black t-shirt that was revealed from the half-zipped jacket, black jeans, and black shoes.

I don't really understand why he wore so much black...

He noticed me once I had called out to him and turned towards me, widening his eyes as he saw what I looked like.  I had an unzipped red tri-climate jacket, underneath was a white long-sleeved shirt, some dark blue jeans, and black shoes. I had a lighter skin tone compared to him, with red'?' eyes, and... WHITE HAIR?!

"Why's my hair still like I'm an old man?!" Everything about me has been turned young again, except my hair?? What has Noa and Gaia done to me?!

"Akio. Its been a while, hasn't it? Looks they've de-aged you as well, apart from your hair it seems." Kenji had told me. I sadly nodded to what he said, we both were in our physical prime again, but also had the experience and mentality of elders. Well, I had my elderly hair still but that's beside the point anymore.

"Wait... If we're like this again, does that mean we have-" I began before I felt around my jacket and found something my child self would've loved to have.

"The Esplender?" As I admired my childhood dream toy, Kenji had found his own.

"The Agulater... The device which let Fujimiya transform into Agul." Kenji told to himself. We had both found our transformation items before realizing we should keep them hidden in case we'd be spotted.

 We had both found our transformation items before realizing we should keep them hidden in case we'd be spotted