The Giant's Reveal to Remnant

(Now then, what's the rest of Remnant's reaction to this giant of light?)

{At Beacon Academy in Ozpin's Office. 3rd POV}

Two people, one being more masculine and the other feminine were watching the news focusing on it.

"... In other news, a giant has come to Remnant and seems to have come to protect us. One of the two people who did meet this larger-than-life hero is Summer Rose, an expert Huntress who states how this giant came from a shimmer of light and save her from a ginormous Grimm!" The news reporter says. While they're talking about Summer's experience, they have images of her. They kept the pictures up until they began talking about the next person.

"The other is Qrow Branwen, her partner and one of the members of their old team STRQ. His summary of what happened with his encounter with the giant is that it had actively helped him and Summer in getting back to the evacuation site, as seen from this video here." With that, the news changed to one of the videos showing the giant who flew away into the sky at the end.

"Who is this mysterious giant? What is it doing here? Or is there more to it than meets the eye?" The news reporter then went on to something else. With the report on the giant done, the two people in the room stopped watching it and instead went to talk more about the giant.

"Have you ever seen anything like this Ozpin? Has this ever happened before at any point in time of Remnant?" Glynda Goodwitch questioned. She was the Headmistress of Beacon Academy and knew if anyone would know about this giant, it'd probably be Ozpin. However, this time Ozpin had nothing.

 However, this time Ozpin had nothing

"Surprisingly... I've never seen anything like this before. In all my years of being on this world, all my reincarnations. Never before have I seen a being like this." Ozpin revealed. He himself, was the Headmaster of Beacon. Glynda was surprised that even he didn't know what it was.

"Its as if the God of Light sent down a protector for us... But why now? If it had come here only right now, something must be happening." Ozpin theorized. He kept going with what he was thinking as he told them to Glynda.

"New threats could be coming to Remnant and that's why this giant of light has come here." Ozpin concluded. After hearing that the giant came from a shining bright light and had seemingly ended the Grimm that was after Summer and Qrow.

'From what I can tell, this giant is made of light as much as Grimm are with darkness.' Ozpin thought to himself, that must be how it possibly defeated the Grimm that attacked Summer and Qrow.

' Ozpin thought to himself, that must be how it possibly defeated the Grimm that attacked Summer and Qrow