Extra: The Potter Family tree

The Potter Family Tree

Leopold Potter (the First Potter)
b. 1271
d. 1428
w. 1285
w. 1290
w. 1331

The Potters received through the politicking of Leopold and the courageous, final actions of his youngest son, Arwas Potter, the status of Noble and a seat on the Wizards Council. Leopold married three times and had a number of legitimate and illegitimate children by the time of his death.

Leopold Potter II
b. 1355
L. 1428 (Achieved Lordship in 1428)
d. 1490
w. 1370
- Alviva Eva Potter neé Weasley | b. 1357 | d. 1490
Leopold Potter II was one of six children from his mother and was the brother of the famous mage, Arwas Potter. He was knighted by the squib King Henry IV of England after helping Henry Bolingbroke capture and imprison the incumbent King Richard, and again in 1420 to successfully preventing the poison of Henry V by his stepmother, Joan of Navarre, and two Spanish wizards. Leopold built the original Potter Hall in 1405 and commissioned its refurbishment in 1420.

Linfred Potter
b. 1756.05.21
L. 1796
w. 1796 (wedded in 1796)
- Ingeborg Potter neé von der Lynn | b. 1779.06.01
Linfred - or Linny to his loved ones - had one sister, three brothers (including Cygnius Potter), three aunts, four uncles, 19 cousins, 31 second cousins, nine nieces and nephews, eight grandnieces and grandnephews, and 44 other relatives at the time of his and their deaths in the Potter Fire of 1883.

(Linfred's three sons)

Ralston Potter I
b. 1800.09.07.
w. 1820
- Euphemia Potter neé Fleamont | b. 1805.03.09.
Ralston was a well-known respected member of the Wizengamot, had 6 children, 11 grandchildren as of his and their deaths in the Potter Fire of 1883.

Henry Potter
b. 1797.01.01.
d. 1883
A researcher, Unspeakable in England, who researched time, paradoxes, dimensions and prophecies. Henry remained unmarried until his death at the wand of his brother Hardwin Potter after the Potter Fire of 1883 and is Henry (Harry) Potter's namesake.

Hardwin Potter
b. 1818.05.02.
d. 1930
L. 1884
w. 1883
- Iolanthe Potter neé Peverell | b. 1852.09.30. | d. 1910

Hardwin had 6 daughters (Doyenne, Regina, Annabelle, Henrietta and Francine, Elizabeth), all of which he married off to affluent and rich foreign families by 1914. Hardwin was a harsh, calculating and cold man to family and foe alike. His demeanor isolated the Potters from English nobles especially due to his questionable part in the Potter Fire of 1883. His wife had three miscarriages along with her eleven successful pregnancies. He never forgave her for costing him three, vital heirs.

(Hardwin's five sons)

Hardwin Potter Jr.
b. 1884.06.01.
d. 1930
Hardwin Jr. was the Heir Presumptive until he fell in love with Louis Montero. A rebel and rather spoiled first-born, he was his father's favorite but could not cope with the strictness and constraints of the Potter Heirship. His father excommunicated him after he ran off with the older wizard at age 20 and retracted Hardwin's heirship and birthright. Hardwin Jr. had no children, and his death remains a mystery even though his partner was implicated as an accomplice to his murder and sent to Azkaban. It was rumored that he and his father killed one another in a bloody brawl.

Percival Hermann Potter
b. 1900.10.01.
w. 1931
- Annabelle Potter neé Hollingsworth | b. 1910.10.30.
Percival Hermann - called PH by his loved ones - and his wife lived in the USA. Since a birth defect left him infertile, the two had no biological children, and PH was prohibited from becoming Lord Potter. They blood-adopted eight boys (rescued the triplets Feiro, Amario, and Jothario) and girls, who had 19 children and 4 grandchildren. PH was an artist.