58

Tw: mentions or medication being used for certain things including sexually attracted to someone to the point they cannot control it (NONE OF IT IS BASED OF FACTS JUST FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS STORY!!)

The talking with the dream team and triplets

"Why wouldn't she tell us this?" Calum said.

"She was scared, terrified." Nick said.

"I get it, I mean I wish she told us but being in her situation and speaking out about it is hard. Especially if it gets out to the public, just imagine how much backlash she would get on the internet. Especially because shes shown as a happy teen who has the perfect life." George said.

"Wait... her medicine. Do you think thats whats making her so happy well all over the place but, shes always been happy yeah but she got more and more happy a couple months after filming Stranger Things." Baron suggested.

"Yeah I mean it says here 'certain depression, anxiety, ADHD, ect medication can make one seem more happy even when there not. They will seem more childish, odd or even perky than usual'." Clay read off his computer.

"What about sexual, is there any medication that can make you feel sexual towards people, like as a side effect?" Nick asked.

"What?" Clay asked hesitantly typing into his computer.

"Maya said JJ had been doing the same as Tim, except every time he did it he looked very regretful, guilty if you will and tried to avoid her for a bit." Nick repeated what he could remember Maya saying, it now all clicking in his head.

"Yeah it says 'some medication can make people sexually attracted to people when they don't want to be, it is a bad side effect and you should tell your doctor immediately that the medication isn't working out'." Clay read from his computer.

"fucking hell." nick put his head in his hands, as atlas carefully rubbed his back.

the rest of the day was talked about how to get Maya and her mother as well as her brother out of that house and get Tim arrested.

Maya would be 18 by the time that they get back.

they had now been talking about moving. they've been talking since they met about how all of them (Maya, Dteam, Triplets, and Grace) would love to move in together. Clay now had custody of Grace as of June, as their dad was horrible and their mom thought it was much better for him to be able to care for her.

the 6 of them for the last couple of months had been looking for houses in Orlando. everyone in the group liked Orlando. the triplets found it a nice place, Dream and Drista grew up right outside Orlando, Sapnap and George were happy as long as they were with their friends, and Maya loved Orlando, she found it comforting and plus a lot of her friends live there (mostly the stranger things cast) and if Maya got the call confirming she'll be back for season 4 of stranger things, she'll barely have to drive to set as its filmed right there in Orlando, Florida.

the 6 had been set on a certain house since July. they bought it, they were just waiting until Maya's 18th birthday to reveal the house to the two girls.

it was a HUGE house, a mansion if you will.

it was on a good part of the city, not near to many houses, had a good yard as well as a pool and a basketball court. a great spacious kitchen and living room, which you could see into the kitchen from there.

about a good amount of levels. enough rooms for a couple of guest bedrooms, and the rooms downstairs would most likely be used as offices.

The triplets parents were going to move into their house, Nicks parents as well as siblings were starting to pack things for him, which they were happy to send them out if they needed to.

they weren't sure when they were gonna reveal the house now, with everything Maya's going through they have to think if they wanna reveal it early.

~laurens corner~
trying to get back into a writing mood! also idk how often chapter will be bc i usually write during the day or late at night and im going to court for school. (yes ive missed the past like two months) so writing is gonna be very iffy but i'll write when i can.