48

Maya woke up the next morning sitting up without even opening her eyes, which was a stupid idea.

"Ow fuck." Maya said as she hit her head on the coffee table before laying back down.

"Huh what?" Nick asked confused, sitting up. "Fuck." He sorta yelled.

The two woke up under the coffee table, not even remembering going inside.

Maya laughed as Nick was still in pain.

"Shut up you did the same dumbass." He said sliding out from under the table as well as Maya.

"Fuck off." She said as the two started bickering.

The bickering led to Atlas smacking Nick with a pillow.

"Loser." Maya muttered under her breath.

"Hey! Don't hit me with a goddamn pillow you bitch!" Nick said taking the pillow from Atlas and trying to hit him in the stomach.

Which it missed and somehow the pillow fell out of hands and Nick hit him in place where the sun dont shine.

"Ow fuck!" Atlas swore which made the two cousins burst out into laughter.

"Shut the fuck up!" Clay scolded the three.

Immediately they looked over at him and saw the one and only GeorgeNotFound in his arms.

"*cough cough* SIMP *cough cough* Who said that?!" Atlas said looking around still in somewhat of pain.

Dream immediately looked down realizing the two were cuddling and started blushing quickly.

"Someone has a crushhhh." Maya mocked.

"Hmm?" George said starting to wake up.

Dream immediately untangled the two and sat up, his back on part of the couch.

"I-uh nothing." Dream stumbled.

"It wasn't nothing." Nick whispered loud enough for Atlas and Maya to hear it.

~Laurens Corner~
Filler chapter