49

‧₊˚ time skip to September 5th cuz im lazy and dk what else to write‧₊˚

It had been about a month. Dream turned 22, Jack turned 19 and Grace turned 16.

But now they had to say goodbye to Miami and get ready for a 12 and a half hour plane ride.

Maya woke up at 12 am to Grace shaking her awake.

"Hey, we're leaving in 20, I got you redbull though." Grace whispered knowing Maya hated getting up for early planes.

"Thanks." Maya smiled, still waking up a bit.

The girl got up a couple minutes later and got changed into sweats and a tank top she left out, they put up their hair into a low ponytail and put on their glasses.

Her bags where already in the car thankfully, which the cars would be picked up at the airport as well.

Maya quickly grabbed his phone as well as his laptop and chargers and went downstairs, redbull in hand.

They cracked it open standing with their arms on the kitchen island as if they sat down they were bound to fall asleep.

Finally all of the children were downstairs and the adults texted them to get in the car.

Maya unfortunately had to drive the minors to the airport.

Grace and Tommy had both called shotgun which ended up in fighting, and while that went on Lani got into the passenger seat and Tubbo and Ranboo got into the very back.

"Get in the car." Maya rolled her eyes, starting up the car.

Within only a minute of getting on the road Tommy stretched his legs out near Grace making her pissed.

"Move your god damn legs Thomas!" Grace said kicking his feet which again ended up in bickering.

"Hey! Shut it you two!" Maya looked into the mirror at the two of them. "If I here another word out of both of your mouths the entire drive there I will pull over and you both will get out. Now zip it." Maya said in a harsh tone.

"Yes ma'am." Tommy and Grace said, both saluting the girl.

Thankfully the rest of the car ride was filled with quiet chatting to almost no sound.

Finally the car came to a stop and the minors where on their way out.

Ranboo opened the trunk, grabbing his bags and helping Lani grab hers. Tubbo helped Grace and Tommy helped Maya.

Soon everyone was in the airport, getting their tickets and going through security before sitting down for a couple minutes and then boarding and leaving at 1am.

Plane seats!

Calum Atlas Baron -> Wilbur Big Q Karl
Lani Niki Grace -> Sap Dream Gogy
Jack Tub Ranboo -> Techno Maya Tom
(In seat order to calum and karl would be in the window seats!)

Techno wasn't unhappy sitting with Tommy and Maya he loved both of them even if he didn't show it all that much. He, Jack, Tubbo and Ranboo were all told to text a group chat throughout the plane ride to get info on Maya and Tommy.

~Laurens Corner~
Give me Taya/Childish headcannons so i can read them at night bc Taya content is coming soon!