• 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:Our Sensei's were finally working together

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Our Sensei's were finally working together. I don't know what they did, but they are teaching some great classes and it's been amazing.

Now, us Eagle Fangs we stretching as we awaited Mr Larusso. He would be taking our class by himself for the week and I was excited to be able to learn from him.

Today wasn't the greatest day and I seemed to be the only one to realise what it was.

Miguel however was stressing for an unrelated reason. Last night, his family, Johnny and the Larusso's had dinner and Miguel was smart enough to knock a glass of wine on him.

"Dude, you spilled a glass of wine. So what?" Hawk asked, not getting the fuss at all.

"Yeah, Miggy. Quit wine-ing." I told him, laughing at my own stupid pun. Via rolled her eyes at my lameness, but chuckled nonetheless.

"Very funny. But, I don't know man. You should've heard the way Mr Larusso was talking about Sam's future. I can't even afford a car, let alone college. What if they start to think I'm not good enough?" Miguel asks, questioning his worth.

Hawk stepped in to cheer up his best friend. "Dude, you're El Serpiente. You're an All-Valley champion. Just show Mr Larusso what you're made of. You're gonna crush whatever he throws at us today."

"Unless the task is not to spill wine." Via whispered to me, making me snort as I tried not to laugh.

"Compared to Sensei Lawrence's training, todays gonna be a vacation." Penis Breath chimed in.

"Who's going on vacation?" Mr Larusso asks from behind us as he walks in, startling us.

Miguel answered quickly. "Uh, no one. What have you got for us today?" He asks.

"Come here." He ushers as we follow behind him. "Now, I know you've all been taught to strike first. What do you do when your opponent is faster than you?" Mr Larusso asks, starting our lesson.

"Are those real koi?" Penis Breath asked. What a relevant question dumbass.

Mr Larusso answered the question regardless of its relation to the lesson. "They sure are. Todays lesson is simple; catch a fish. But since I know you Eagle Fangs like a bit of competition, we're gonna make it interesting. So the first to succeed will have the honour of leading class all week."

That 'honour' didn't really seem that prestigious or motivational. Nobody got excited  and Mr Larusso seemed to realise that.

"And you get to pick out what flavour Gatorade I buy next." Mr Larusso added, making us all a lot more excited.

Penis Breath was easily the most excited. "Aw, hell yeah! Hope you all like Glacial Freeze!" He exclaims.