• 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢-𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:"I don't know how to say this any plainer

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒉'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
"I don't know how to say this any plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." Sam restates once again.

Chris disagreed once again. "Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai and their style mixes with ours like..."

"Oil and vinegar?" Nate suggests as an example.

"No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation." Chris said. His analogy didn't really make sense because-

"They we're friends, dipshit!" Assface interjected.

"Not at Wrestlemania 3, Penis Breath." Chris fired back making my choke on my water as the nickname came out of nowhere.

This seemed to make Penis Breath unhappy, but not for the reason I thought. "Okay, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can call me Penis Breath."

I laughed so loud it stopped the whole argument as a whole. "You like the nickname Penis Breath? Lemme guess, Johnny picked it?" I asked, looking at Miguel for confirmation, to which he nodded with a ghost of a smile on his lips.

My eyes lit up as it there were two lightbulbs in there. "No, we should definitely join dojos. I wanna see what nickname Johnny picks for Nate." I said enthusiastically to which Sam gives me a look.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the couch as Penis Breath got up. "You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go." He says and other Eagle Fangs followed suit.

Then, an unexpected outburst froze everyone. "Hey, pussies!" Demetri yelled, standing up to look at Mitch and Bert. "This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So we're you." He says, looking at me and Chris.

"I ain't no asshole." Chris murmured, making me chuckle. After a moments worth of self reflection of how much of a Cobra Kai asshole I was, I concluded with a single word.

"Meh."

Demetri just continued on his meaningful speech. "So was I. Well, at least I tried to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes."

He meant Hawk, so I made sure to support him on that statement. "Amen!"

Demetri ignored my outburst and kept going like a king. "So if by merging with Eagle Fang...weird name but he say, can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it."