• 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 •

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:"You can't hide from him forever you know

𝑫𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
"You can't hide from him forever you know." Nadia said as we argued over eating in the cafeteria.

"No, but I can hold on a lot longer." I told her.

It had been 3 weeks since the car wash and things between Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do were tense. With that, my very rational fear of Hawk tripled in size. Sitting next to Nate on Monday and hearing what Hawk did to him have me the shivers.

Nadia stopped and turned to me. "Look, I get that you're struggling with your injury and Hawk being around, but you're shutting everyone else out."

I stopped defensively at what she accused me of. "I have not!"

Nadia tilted her head and crossed her arms. "Okay, when was the last time you hung out with Moon? Talked to Demetri, called Aisha, visited Miguel, made an effort with Sam-"

I cut her off as soon as I realised she was making a valid point. "Okay, fine. It wasn't entirely intentional. I'll sit in the cafeteria, but if I get thrown into another glass cabinet, my hospital bill is on you." I told Nadia chuckling.

So for the first time in nearly 2 months, I walked into the cafeteria. The first table I noticed was Cobra Kai's. The way they were all smirking and plowing at others. I gulped and froze when I saw Hawk.

Kick. Punch. Contact. Sting. Blood. Glass.

Nadia broke me out of my haze once again and I melted. I limped over to the table which seated Moon, Yasmine and some other girls. I was about to walk to a seperate table when Nadia sat down. No no no!

Moon smiled at Nadia and I stood there awkwardly. That was when Moon noticed me standing there odd like a red sock in a washing machine filled with white bedsheets.

"Dahliah! Here, sit! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages!" Moon said smiling, motioning a seat in the middle of Nadia and Yasmine.

I reluctantly sat down in my usual stuff way and avoided the gaze of Yasmine.

"Uh yeah, it's been a while." I said kinda awkwardly. Something about Yasmines presence made me extremely uneasy.

I was also feeling pissed off at Nadia and Moon for befriending Yasmine after what she did. I had forgiven Moon, I was forgiving Sam but it would take me a fucking while to forgive Yasmine.

The air was awkward until Demetri saved the day with his loud and grande entrance.

"Hey! You ready to rock...our Earth science presentation?" He asked Yasmine enthusiastically as he plopped down a large covered model.

"I'm ready to go back to a world where we don't have to talk on a regular basis." Yasmine replied snarky.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Yeah because you're so popular and loved. Demetri's got more of a social status than you do, front wedgie." I told her.