No means no princess! [Captain Flint x female!reader]

Requested by Destructobea. Thank you for your request ^^

The pirate market. A huge planet with a forest, a canyon and the city ruled by hundreds of pirates. The people who work there were either born there or kidnapped and enslaved. Most of them got used to it tho. You never thought something like that could happen to you. Your planet was save and normally nothing happened there until that night when some ruthless pirates broke into your home and took you with them. You were scared of the things they could do to you since you thought they didn't have contact to women really often. They put you in a cell and gave you food and water for a few days before they reached the port of the planet. You were quickly sold to a pub owner and had to work from that day. You had to mop up behind rude guests who took every chance to 'flirt' with you and laugh at your annoyed face when you turn around. "When can I leave?", you asked your boss after your shift was over. "Depends on who wants to buy someone like ya missy.", said the guy and looked you up and down. "Ya a fighter. Not letting anyone near ya so I'm guessing that ya stay here forever.", snorted your boss and went back to work. He wasn't wrong. You always put up a fight if someone comes near you and you always gave people a death glare whenever they wanted to touch you, let alone buy you. 'I'm doomed...', you thought and went to your room. If you wanted to escape from there you had to act nice to be bought. But there was no way you'd do that. Some random assholes that enslave you and do who knows what with you wasn't exactly what you had in mind. You wanted to lay down and relax when you heard chatting in the corridor. Confused you opened your door and spotted two of your coworkers. "Have you heard? He's coming here.", said Niki, a short mouse-like alien with white and pink hair. "Who's coming here?", you asked and walked up to them. "Captain Flint. Captain Shanks told everyone that he saw his ship flying in our direction.", explained the other girl, a human named Lucy. "Seriously?! The captain Nathaniel Flint?", you asked shocked and your coworkers both nodded. Captain Flint was the most feared pirate and was said to have a huge planet full of treasures. Nobody dares to mess with him unless they have a death wish. "Maybe he's looking for some fun~", smirked Lucy and Niki giggled. You rolled your eyes and went back inside your room when you had an idea. It was dumb and probably won't work but trying won't hurt you, right? You packed a bag and waited while looking outside the window until you spotted a big ship. You've seen The Walrus in a few pictures but never in person. She sure was a beautiful and impressive ship. You ran outside to watch them arrive and looked for the infamous pirate. People whispered and shot a glance over to the crew walking to the pub you work at and then you saw him. The alien was talking to a turtle like man while walking across the marketplace. 'Maybe his first mate.', you thought and went to the pub. "(Y/N)! Perfect to see you here. You need to help out.", said a coworker of yours while making drinks. "What? My shift is over Tj.", you said annoyed. "Order from the boss. We have celebrities here.", shrugged the alien and put multiple glasses on a tray. "Now go before those guys go wild." Picking up the trays, you walked to the corner of the room and gave everyone their drink. "Thanks sweetheart.", laughed a guy and winked. "Stop it idiot!", growled Flint and glared at him. "It's okay sir. Not the first time.", you said and left again, feeling the pirates gaze on you. You spent your evening running back and forth between the bar and the table, giving out one drink after another. Soon the pirates were drunk singing and laughing while demanding more. The only ones who didn't drink that much were Flint and his first mate, who introduced himself to you as Billy Bones. It got really late and the pub was closing. "Alright boys. Let's leave!", roared the loud voice of the captain and he stood up, paying for the drinks and ushering his crew out afterwards. All that happened while you ran upstairs and grabbed you bag. "Goodbye and never see you again.", you said and climbed out of the window. The market place was empty and barely lit by the few lanterns. The Walrus was docked at the best spot the port had and the plank was still out. Technically bad since everyone could just walz on the ship but nobody would dare to do that, nobody but you. You sat a foot on deck and looked around in awe. The red sail looked beautiful with the combined light of the star and the lanterns. You were so distracted that you didn't notice the figures that came toward you. "What do you think you're doing little princess?" You jumped and turned around to meet the gaze of Flint and Bones standing there with their armes crossed. "I...I didn't mean to...", you stuttered and stepped back. "You didn't mean to what? Walk on my ship without permission? Do you want to steal from me or what.", growled the alien and closed the space between you two. "No! I would never.", you said shocked and raised your hands. "I'm not insane." Bones chuckled at the comment and turned around. "I'll go to sleep. You can handle that Nathaniel.", he said and walked to the quarters, leaving you with the pirate captain. "So. What do you want then?", asked Flint impatient. "I want to join your crew.", you said and waited for an answer. What you didn't expect was him erupting into laugher. "Why are you laughing now? I mean it!", you said angry and clenched your fists. "Sorry princess but I don't think a pirate ship is a good place for a fragile missy like you.", he snorted and shook his head. "Why don't you go back to the pub and serve customers like you did before.", he said then and waved in the direction of the pub. "Absolutely not! I'm not going back there to be sold to a random pervert! I stay.", you yelled, crossed your arms and puffed your chest out. "I don't need you!" "And I don't care!" You and Flint stared at each other with anger in your eyes until the pirate looked away. "Fine.", he huffed and turned around. "But don't you dare whining around when it's too much!" And with that he left to go to sleep and pointed to the staircase that leads to the quarters. From that day you were part of his crew. It was tough at first but you proofed yourself. Flint noticed that you were a loyal and skilled addition to his crew and even if he didn't show it, he was proud of you.