‼️frustration‼️

All week, Billie and Maia have been on edge with one another.

It started on Monday when the pair got into a heated make out session right before Maia had to leave for work, leaving Billie flustered and horny.

That night, Billie thought it would be a good idea to edge Maia in revenge for what happened earlier.

As expected, Maia became pissed and didn't return Billie any favours. Instead, she continued to tease Billie for the rest of the week.

Maia would whisper erotic things into her ear at random times, caress her body and purposely act a little more seductive.

Yet, whenever Billie would try to initiate anything remotely sexual, Maia would stop.

Of course, Billie noticed. As irritating as it was, Billie decided it was fair game and did the exact same thing back to Maia.

There was no doubt the pair were sexually frustrated.

It was Saturday afternoon when Maia came home from work, her and Billie's shared apartment almost completely silent.

Maia smirked as she heard the sound of whimpers coming from their bedroom.

And if she wasn't mistaken, a slight buzzing sound to go with it.

She hurriedly dropped her things at the door, immediately heading down the hall where the bedroom door was wide open, met with the image of Billie. Legs spread, eyebrows furrowed, and mouth parted while her hand steadily rubbed a vibrator around her clit.

Maia stood in the doorframe, awkwardly adjusting and fiddling with her clothes as she became flustered.

She had almost let out a moan solely at the sight of her girlfriend falling apart.

"Fuck." Billie whimpered, biting down on her bottom lip.

Cautiously, Maia stepped into the room, making her way towards the bed, careful not to disturb Billie.

"You're so fucking hot," Maia spoke as she pulled her shirt over her head, kneeling onto the mattress.

Billie jumped at first, startled by Maia's presence, but she was quick to realise that Maia was enjoying it just as much as she was.

"Kiss me," Billie spoke breathlessly.

Immediately, Maia complied, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss.

"I'm gonna cum," Billie pulled away from the kiss.

"Let me," Maia placed her hand over Billie's, taking control of the vibrator.

She upped the intensity and continued to move it at a consistent pace around her girlfriends clit.

"Shit," Billie spoke through clenched teeth as her thighs began to quiver.

"Breathe baby, that's it." Maia guided her through her orgasm.

It was no secret that Billie had a habit of holding her breath whenever she came.

Maia watched as fluids dripped from Billie's pussy, a gorgeous sight indeed.

Taking the vibrator away, she smears Billie's release all over her pussy and inner thighs, lubricating the area.

Stepping away briefly to remove the remainder of her clothes, Maia shifts so one leg rests over Billies abdomen while the other remained between her parted legs.

"What are you do-? Oh." Billie eyes widened with delight when she realised.

Maia sank down so her pussy connected with Billie's, clits sliding against one another.

"You feel so good," Maia moans into the air.

Billie responded with desperate hums, unable to form a proper response.

Desperate for more, she began to buck her hips against Maia.

"Oh my god, play with your tits baby," Maia blurted, Billie doing as told.

She pulled at her nipples and squeezed them, closing her eyes tightly at the sensation.

"I'm 'bout to cum," Maia admits.

"Me too."

It was only seconds later both girls let out a moan of release as their orgasm washed over both of them.

After riding out Billies orgasm as well as her own, Maia collapsed next to Billie, chest heaving.

"Are we done with the whole teasing thing?" Billie confronts, turning on her side.

"Y'know I have fun getting you all worked up," Maia begins, causing Billie to groan in frustration.

"But, I hate when you get me all worked up. So yes, the teasing thing is over."

"Good. I've never been so sexually frustrated in my life!"