restless

2nd person pov

It was dark outside, and you and Billie decided to head to sleep for the night.

But the problem was, you couldn't sleep.

It felt like you had been in bed staring at the ceiling for years, waiting for some sort of tiredness to find it's way to you, but it never did.

You look over to Billie who was dead asleep, mouth slightly parted and her left eyebrow twitching every so often.

She looked so beautiful, but you envied her. She had fallen asleep within 15 minutes, after you two headed to sleep. How she did it? You don't have a clue.

Constantly tossing and turning without any luck was becoming tiring in itself, but you were yet to fall asleep.

At first, you were trying not to wake the the sleeping girl beside you. But now, you secretly hoped you would "accidentally" wake her up.

You tugged the blanket towards your side of the bed, struggling as Billie had practically cocooned herself.

Seconds later, a groan could be heard.

"Y/N, stop." Billie whined.

"Baby I can't sleep." You told her, expecting her to give you words of sympathy.

Which she doesn't, "Ok."

You sigh as Billie fell asleep immediately after closing her eyes once more.

You turned on your side, maybe you could sleep in this position?

Nope. You turn on your back. Maybe now?

No, once again. You decide to lay on your stomach. Surely you could sleep now.

"Can you stop fucking moving?" Billie spoke with her eyes still closed.

"Billie, I seriously can't sleep."

She opened her eyes with a sigh, "C'mere."

You shuffle closer to Billie, laying on her stomach.

She pulls up your t shirt, dragging her fingertips up and down your back.

"Close your eyes." She instructs.

You do just that, allowing the relaxing sensation to take over.

"That feel good?" Billie asks, to which you hum into her chest.

Eventually, she notices your breathing slow down, signalling that you finally fell asleep.

Billie smiles, leaving a quick kiss to the top of your head before falling asleep herself.