‼️toxic‼️

"Holy shit," Billie sighed at the feeling of the strap running through her folds, eventually creating friction on her clit as she lay on her back.

If you had told her 20 minutes ago that her and Taitum would be fucking right now, she wouldn't have doubted you.

The pair had grown into the bad habit of using sex as a way to temporarily bandage the wounds in their relationship. However, beneath all the bandages remained scars that were left behind.

Screaming at one another in the living room they were, just 20 minutes ago, expressing their dislike for something that the other had done.

Tears were shed, doors were slammed and things were thrown.

Despite the rushing adrenaline caused by anger, the both of them knew how the night would end.

"Oh fuck," Billie moaned as the dildo around Taitums hips traveled to her hole.

"Shut the fuck up." Taitum gritted her teeth, her hand travelled to Billies neck.

"I don't want to hear a sound from you, got it?" She spoke harshly, as Billie's vision began to blur.

Billie gulped and nodded, causing Taitum to loosen her grip.

She abruptly pushes the entire dildo in, watching as Billie's vagina swallowed it whole.

Billie struggled to keep in a moan, and instead had to resort to biting down on her bottom lip.

Steadily, she felt the silicone begin to rock in and out of her, the pace picking up quickly.

Her hands crept to her tits to toy with her nipples, which a disapproving Taitum snatched them away.

She pinned her hands above her, increasing the speed of which her hips thrusted into Billie.

Billie squirmed in her place, an overwhelming feeling beginning to form in her lower abdomen.

"Such a pretty little slut." Taitum lewdly spoke.

Billie's eyes screwed shut, the language of her girlfriend not helping with the fact that she couldn't speak.

Billie could feel her orgasm approaching, perhaps a little sooner than she had liked.

She was still mad at Taitum, and wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing how quick she made Billie cum.

Billie fought it off, forcing herself to zone out of the act she was engaging in, but it was no use.

Her body shudders as she feels Taitums hand travel to her pussy to rub her clit.

Unable to speak, Billie urgently taps her arm.

"The fuck do you want Billie?" Taitum spits.

Billie taps her again, a bit harsher this time. She wasn't entirely sure whether she could speak or not.

"Tell me what you want."

Billie let's out all of the built up moans and ecstasy before speaking, "I need to cum."

"No." Taitum bluntly responds.

Billie whimpers at this, unsure how much longer she can run away from her upcoming release.

Much to her displeasure, Taitum answers the question for her, fully removing the dildo from inside Billie.

"No, Taitum please." Billie whines.

"What makes you think I'm letting you cum that easy?" Taitum questions the raven haired girl beneath her.

She slaps Billie across the face, just enough for pain and pleasure.