Chapter 10

** BLAZE'S POV **

The flight was a bit bumpy, but I kept thinking about Corey and the guys. Before I knew it, we were landing and I found myself walking to baggage claim. Robert was already there waiting for me. We hugged in greeting as we waited for the luggage to come through. He was telling me how much I affected Corey, which everyone thought was a good thing.

He asked me if I'd eaten on the flight, which I replied that I hadn't. We stopped to grab a bite to eat while he got to know me a little better. After all, I hadn't really gotten to hang out with him while the boys had the time off! He cared a lot about the guys even though they were quite the handful!! We had a wonderful conversation over dinner.

Eventually we made it to the venue where the busses were. He helped me get my bags onto Corey's bus and told me I should put them in Corey's room. After I returned from putting my bags in the bedroom, I made my way to the front. There was still over an hour left to their concert, so Robert asked if I wanted to go see them, staying hidden of course! Smiling, we walked into the building. Immediately my ears were bombarded with the loud guitars and pounding drums and percussion that was Slipknot. Man this was awesome!

Standing by the stage, and sort of hiding behind Robert, looking loving at my boys. MY BOYS? Where the hell did that come from? How did they break into my heart so quickly? They were almost done with their set, and from what Robert told me, they were closing the show with "Before I Forget". Suddenly Corey started talking to the crowd.

"I want to dedicate this next song to a very close friend of mine who can't be here tonight. This is her favorite song." Corey said, bringing tears to my eyes

Robert turned to me and said I should start making my way back to Corey's bus. He walked me back, chatting about Corey the whole way. I wanted to know as much about this man as humanly possible! He was telling me that the guys decided they would be better with separate busses. It seemed to help curb some of the chaos that surrounds the guys, or so Robert said. We boarded Corey's bus and I started shaking. It wouldn't be long before he found out I was here. I didn't know what to say to him, how to act in his world, or even what he would say to me. Robert gave me another hug and said that he knew things would work out for the best before leaving me alone on Corey's bus. Suprisingly, his bus was sort of Gothic dark. Plushy-Gothic-Dark, but I found it oddly comforting. Naturally the bus smelled of his cologne, which brought back memories of the first night I spent at their hotel.

Suddenly I heard voices coming. My heart started racing and I felt a bit dizzy. The bus door opened up and Corey boarded with people coming on behind him. He stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed me sitting on the couch. Whoever was behind him obviously didn't see him stop and bumped into him, causing him to stumble forward a bit.

"Blaze!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!" Joey all-but-screamed, running and flinging himself into my arms

"Ha-ha, it's great to see you too, Joey!!" I laughed, kissing his forehead affectionately

"I'm glad to see you decided to join us on tour!" Jim said, giving me a hug once Joey let me go

"I'm glad to be here." I said, blushing madly for some unknown reason

"Well, I'm sure you and Corey would like to catch up!" Jim said, urging Corey towards me

Suddenly Corey sort of came-to, or snapped out of whatever he was in and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards his bedroom. I'm sure Joey and Jim thought we'd be going at it in a few minutes, but that wasn't my intentions. As soon as we had entered the bedroom, he shut the door. It took me a few minutes to realize he hadn't let my hand go. I blushed before letting his hand go and sitting at the foot of the bed. It amazed me that he still hadn't said anything to me. He sat down across from me and just stared.