Chapter 9

** BLAZE'S POV **

Waking up to Jakob opening up the shop, I stretched and sighed. Jakob gave me a sad grin before noticing my freshly dyed hair. He complimented me on it before I went to take a shower and get dressed for the day. As I showered, I began to think about what Corey was doing. Was he thinking about me? Did he miss me as much as I was missing him? Havind dressed myself, I went down to check my email. I had 4 new emails, all from members of Slipknot! Grinning wildly, I opened up Corey's email first.

"Blaze,It's 11pm here and we're bustling down the highway. It's been really boring without you. Chris and Craig keep bugging me about getting you on tour as our Chef. I don't think you realize how spoiled you made us with your cooking!! LOL

Well, I gotta go, Shawn wants the laptop to email his wife. I hope your day went well and I really hope to hear from you soon.

Corey"

The next email was from Joey:

"Blaze!How was your day? Ours kinda sucked. We miss you lots!! Corey is completely lost without you. You sorta spoiled us with the wonderful cooking you so graciously did for us. At dinner, all the guys kept talking about how much better you could've made it!! LOLOMG..... Corey and Shawn are arguing over who's gonna get this laptop first!!!!! You are soooooooooooo missing out on the fun we're having ^_~ I know these guys are nuts, but you know you love us!

This lifestyle is crazy, chaotic, and doesn't afford much privacy, but if I know you the way I think I do, you'll love it! Promise me that you'll really think about touring with us ^_^

Love,Joey"I had to laugh at Joey's email! It definitely sounds like the guys, fighting over who got to email their loved ones next!!! Taking a deep breath, I opened up Jim's email next.

[blockquote][i]"Blaze,

I don't have much to say at the moment so this is gonna be pretty short. Ever since we left, Corey's been all reclusive, staring out the window and hasn't eaten. He's a total wreck without you, and quite frankly, it's a little boring without you! Please come on tour with us :)Jim"

Wow, everyone's saying the same thing: Corey's a mess without me! Perhaps I should tour with them. I don't want him starving because of me!! I was smiling so much, I didn't realize Jakob was watching me and my reactions. The last email was from Chris, so I quickly opened it up.

"Chicky,

We all loved hanging out with you and your cooking is amazing. I've never seen Corey look so happy than when he was with you or talking about you. We would all love it if you'd come out on tour with us.

I took a pic of Corey, which he'll probably kill me for when he finds out, but this is what he looks like without you around. Enjoy

Chris"

I opened up the attachment and saw first hand what the guys were talking about. He was sitting on a couch on the bus, knees up to his chest, just staring out the window. Even in a picture, he looked depressed. It broke my heart and lifted it all at the same time. If he was this depressed over not having me around, maybe he did like me after all! Hearing a fake coughing sound, I looked over to Jakob. He was just smiling at me.

"You alright?" He asked

"Jakob...... tell me honestly.... you've seen us the past few days...... what's your opinion?" I asked

"I think you belong together. Looking at the two of you is like seeing two halves of a whole. You've opened up to them, the whole group from what I could tell, and you've never done that with anyone before. Quit thinking with your head and start thinking with your heart." He wisely said before tending to the customer who just walked in