Chapter 5

]I was angry! Angry that all my entertainment had been destroyed, angry that my bed had been destroyed, and angry that David had said all those things to me. I had no doubt that Janie would tell my Mother where I'm at, which is not what I want. Sighing again, I jumped when I felt arms snake their way around my waist. I leaned into it, feeling greatful for the physical and moral support.

"Wow, almost your whole place has been wrecked!" Joey exclaimed, taking a good look around

"I know." I sad sadly

"Can you replace your stuff?" Joey asked, picking up a few pieces of my TV

"I don't have the money for it." I replied, fighting back tears once more

"Blaze, I'm gonna give you the rest of the day off. Get some rest and heal up. Ok?" Jakob told me as he gave me a light hug

"Come on, you need to eat." Corey said, pulling me towards the door.

"What am I gonna do?" I whispered, looking back at my trashed residence

"You can stay with me tonight. We'll figure things out tonight. Do you have a driver's license?" Corey told me as Joey linked his arm with my free one

"Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything?" I questioned

"Just curious. Trying to work things out in my head." He replied, giving me a warm smile.

"I'm sorry. I'm sure you guys don't wanna deal with some weird chick's drama when you have time off." I said quietly

"Blaze, don't worry about it. We are friends, are we not?" Joey sweetly said

"You consider me a friend?" I questioned, looking at him strangely

"Of course!" Joey laughed

We finally made it to the little cafe we'd came to for breakfast. I noticed Corey pulled me to his side of the booth while Joey sat across from us. I laughed when we all ordered a Coke to drink, which earned me a weird look from our waitress. She finally left us alone, thankfully. She kept eyeing Corey, which for some reason made me really angry. I couldn't quite figure out why I was so..... I mean, I know I have a crush on the guy, but I didn't think I'd get all possessive like that when we aren't even dating!

Corey and Joey talked about what we could do this evening. Since I was "injured", Corey suggested we rent some movies and stay in. I was all for it, especially since I was staying with Corey tonight!! We chatted all through dinner about movies and what we liked & disliked. It was kinda funny, but Corey and I had pretty similar taste in movies. When we finished with dinner, the guys offered to walk me back to the shop so that I could pack an over-night bag.

I quickly found a bag to throw some clothes and toiletries in. I threw clothes into my bag as well as my body spray, hair brush, toothbrush & tooth paste make-up bag, shampoo & condition, and body wash. Satisfied I had all I needed, I turned to look at Corey. He was watching me intently as I ran around the mess of "home". Knowing he was near took the edge off whatever I was feeling. He asked me if I was ready to which I nodded my head. Corey smile at me before following me downstairs to meet Joey. I found Joey on the phone with someone so I didn't want to bother him. Setting my bag down on the couch, Jakob came over to see how I was doing. My arm was throbbing but I was trying to not let it get in the way of me hanging out with Joey & Corey!

"There's a cab on the way and we can stop by Blockbuster before we get there." Joey said, smiling at us

"Word. I can't thank you guys enough for letting stay the night. I really, really, really appreciate it." I quietly said

"Hey, I'll do anything for you." Corey said, before blushing madly

For a minute or so, I couldn't quit staring at him after that statement. I was snapped out of it by Joey pulling on my non-injured arm. Giggling, I followed him outside while Corey followed us. Joey began jumping up and down excitedly, talking about ordering pizza, chicken wings, breadsticks, and sodas for us for our "movie night". I couldn't help but laugh. The cab pulled up and we promptly climbed in. Joey had me in conversation about pizza and chicken wings, so I didn't notice Corey staring at me.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Being in Slipknot, I knew they'd be staying in some nice fucking rooms. What I walked into, however, just blew my freakin' mind! Since they were such a large group, they were split into 2 suites. Corey, Joey, Chris, James, and Shawn were all sharing a room with the other 4 sharing the other suite. We walked into a hallway that was about 5 feet long. There was a doorway on the right, about the middle of the hallway that led into the mini-kitchen. Once you exited the little hallway, you found yourself in the medium sized living room. Directly to the right was another hallway that led to the bedrooms. Down that hallway, again on the right, was the bathroom.

Corey showed me where his room was so that I could set my bag down. The room smelled of his cologne, which oddly over-whelmed me with a sense of comfort. I followed him back out into the living room where Joey was talking on the phone to someone about pizza. Shaking my head and laughing, I sat down next to Corey. He just stared at me for a few minutes before asking if my arm was hurting. Nodding my head yes, he suggested I wait to take the pain pill until after I've eaten so that it wouldn't make me sick.

"Well, food is on the way, we've got movies to watch, and we've got plenty of drinks!" Joey said as he hung up the phone.

"Word. Um, where will I be sleeping?" I asked, cocking my eyebrow at Corey

"Oh! You can sleep in my room." He replied, looking kinda nervousI just raised my eyebrow at him again

"I'll be sleeping on the couch." He said after realizing what it sounded like he was suggesting

"I couldn't take your room. I'll be fine sleeping out here." I protested

"Nonsense! You're injured and I'm not. It's not like I'll be sleeping on concrete or anything." He argued back

"This is your room and you're being generous enough letting me crash here tonight!!" I said, crossing my arms across my chest

"But you're my guest. I couldn't, and wouldn't, ask you to sleep out here. My bed is very comfortable. You should be able to sleep really well." He argued, "And this discussion is final."

"But!!!" I started

"No buts. You'll sleep in my room and I'll sleep out here. You're not gonna win this arguement, so you might as well give up now!" He said, grinning at me

"Well, are you 2 done arguing about who's sleeping where?" Joey laughed

"Yes, Joey!" Corey and I said simultaneously

It wasn't long before the food arrived, so Corey put on the first movie. There was plenty of room on the massive wrap-around couch, but Corey and I sat as close to each other as we could. Joey handed me an empty plate and told me to "fill it up" before he dug into the pizze and wings himself. I did as I was told and got as much food as I thought I could eat. This was so surreal! Hanging out with Slipknot in their hotel room!!! My arm was really starting to bother me, so I took my pain pill to ease the pain.

Before long, it kicked in but made me really sleepy. Joey gave me a tight hug before Corey walked me back to his room. I grabbed the clothes I'd brought to sleep in  and quickly changed in the bathroom. Corey had grabbed the extra blanket for himself and was just sitting on the bed waiting for me. I climbed under the covers and got comfortable. We talked for a while before I could barely keep my eyes open. Corey kissed my forehead, turned out the light, and shut the door behind him, leaving me alone. The covers and pillow cases smelled like him, which helped comfort me as I drifted off into a contented sleep.

A/N: Please review, vote, and add to your library :)