-Author's Note-

"Chaos is inevitable

"Chaos is inevitable. We're inevitable"

Heyy!! Thank you so much for reading my story!! I'm so excited to finally share it. I just wanted to say a few things first before we dive deep into the first book for the
-7 Deadly Sins Series-

———————————————-

**Random Disclaimer**
(not really)

-This book contains mature themes of-

Mental illness
Trauma
Depression
Anxiety
Psychology Disorders
PTSD
Drugs, & underage alcohol consumption
Violence, gore, blood
Sexual assault
Self Harm
Explicit Content
Strong Language

————————————————

-Please read this book at your own risk and keep these themes in mind because they will be brought up a lot. I know stories such as these are not for everyone, so I understand if you do not wish to continue to read on. This is a dark romance and as many of you know dark romances can be really heavy and even disturbing. So take the trigger warning into consideration before reading on.

-This is my first book so I am all for taking constructive criticism because I want to improve my craft as a writer. But if you're just going to be rude, disrespectful and bash my story. Then please exit and read another.
Art is subjective so I understand that some people may not love my dark romance story. But as long as I write a story I'm passionate and proud of. At the end of the day I put myself out there with my writing and I'm happy about that.

-All of the characters, scenes, events and certain places I have made up on my own. (Lakeaway Heights) Anything familiar to this is purely coincidental ALL of this is from my own sweet chaotic imagination. I've been working on this story on again and off again for a long time, and now I am finally excited to share it with you!!

-Also the characters are complex and not perfect there human and will make mistakes. This world is not black and white it's grey. You may not agree with A LOT of the characters choices but hopefully you can understand why. And again they're teenagers in their senior year of high school and hella rich with attitude problems. So there gonna have chaotic dumb moments but are dealing with really heavy shit. So just keep that in mind. There will be other books to dive deep into the other "7 deadly sins". This is a psychological twist based on the 7 deadly sins.

-And lastly buckle up for a ride because this is one crazy ass roller coaster and only the chaotic ones will survive. And some hot spicy shit for you horny people. So enjoy a story full of twist and turns with love, despair, betrayal but hope with a chaotic found family.

Thank you & now let's dive into the world of the -7 Deadly Sins-

——-————————————-

Remember to comment & vote!!
xoxo gossip girl. Hehe I'm just playing
-alexandraj19!! ;))
Instagram & Tiktok- lifeinalliesworld

———————————————

Copyright © 2023 Alexandra Johnson
All rights reserved. This book is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual people, living , dead, or actual events is entirely accidental.
No parts of these publications may be produced, distributed, or transmitted in any form by any means without prior written permission of the author.