three

♡Yazzy pov♡

♡Yazzy pov♡

We made it to the airport and got on the plane, "yazzy you wanna facetime sin?" Uncle blu asked waving his phone. "Yea" I said slightly sad still think about how I won't see sin for a while.

Uncle blu handed me his phone showing sin on the phone. "Hey bubba" I said looking down at the phone, "Hey yazzy" he said smiling which made me giggle. "What you doing" sin said messing with his hair, "I'm on the plan with uncle blu see" I said showing sin uncle blu. "Where you going yazzy?" He said, "I'm going to florida remember" I said.

"Oh will be see each other every day?" he asked, when he said that tears began to feel my eyes. "What are you crying for" sin said Ina soft yet worried tone, "We won't see each other everyday" I said as tears fell from my eyes. "Oh" was all he said.

A couple hours later

Me and sin was still on the phone but we was not talking, notti came in sin room and told him it was time for bed. "Goodnight yazzy I love you" sin said, "goodnight sin I love you too" I said then he hung up. I gave the phone back to uncle blu then went to sleep.

At the florida airport

We got off the plane and seen auntie paris waiting for us, she was smiling till she seen my face. "Whats wrong yazzy?" She said picking me up, "I won't get to see bubba no more" I said trying not to cry. "It's ok stinka you will get to see him sooner or later" Auntie said as we got in the car and drove to their house.