One

♡Paris pov♡

Today was the day of iris funeral, leilani asked me and blu to take yasmine while dee help notti. "Hey lei you ok" I said seeing her sit on the couch in her house, "Yea I'm fine" she said then started to cry again. I hugged her then asked where was yazzy, she told me in her room blu is getting her ready.

I walked to yazzy room and seen blu getting her ready. "Hey yazzy you ready to go?" I said walking up to them, "yea where we going" She said. "We are going to... ummm idk how to put this" blu said looking at me. "We are going to help a friend with his lose of someone" I said picking yazzy up.

"Look uncle blu picked out my outfit, isn't it pretty?" She said. "Yes it's pretty yazzy.

 "Yes it's pretty yazzy

(Yazzy fit)

We said our goodbyes to lei while she deal with her 3 children.

At the church

We seen notti in the front with his kids, and other friends and family of iris sitting in any sit. Me and Blu heard notti tell sinister to sit down but he didn't listen, we turned our heads to make sure yazzy was still sitting with us but she was gone.

Me and Blu started to panic till we seen her hug sinister and take him to one of iris's friends, then came back to sit with us. "Yazzy don't go running off like that you scared us" blu said picking up yazzy and sitting her on his lap.

"I'm sorry but the boy over there looked like he need a hug" she said pointing to sinister. "It's ok he probably did need a hug" I said the the funeral started. The whole time I was thinking is that leilani probably think it's her fault for iris death, but if you look at it leon doesn't like when he don't get his way.

And she probably feels worse because leon was her brother and yasmine brother even tho lei don't claim him and yazzy basically bully leon every chance she get. Which I find that funny because how can a grown ass man get bullied by a little kid. It was time to go bury iris and they put her casket in the car and drove to the graveyard.

At the graveyard

Everyone who was friends and family of iris was there, I looked at sinister and seen tears fall from his eyes as he was looking as the sky. I then looked at yazzy and she was looking at sinister, I could tell she wanted to give him a hug but didn't want to get in trouble again for running off.

They buried iris and everyone went home. Dee gave us a ride back so we wouldn't catch a uber again.

At dee and lei house

We made it back to the house and yazzy was sleep, dee went straight to the room to comfort lei. Blu went to the guest room to go to sleep while I went to go put yazzy in her bed then head to the other guest room and went to sleep.