two

♡Yazzy pov♡

"Hurry up uncle blu" I said rushing him to put my shoes on, "yo chill lil girl ion know who you talkin to like dat" he said. "We late for me to play with sin sin" I said kicking my feet. "Ight I'm done go giving you sister a hug before we leave to visit sinister then go to florida" uncle blu said.

I ran down stairs to go say bye to my big sister and my nieces and nephew. "Bye sissy" I said hugging her, "bye yazzy" She said hugging me back. "Blu don't forget to call me every night before she go to bed until she get a phone" Lai said.

"Ight I got you" blu said hugging Lai.

At notti house

We pulled up to notti house and blu parked the car, blu got me out my sit and got me out the car. Blu knocked on the door and we waited, notti opened up the door. I ran past uncle notti and hugging sinister, "Hey sinnnn" I said dragging his nickname and giving him and hug.

He nodded his head in response which made me think I did something. "Why you not talking?" I asked him while his was dragging me to his room, he didn't respond he just sat down and played with his spider man action figure. "Did I do something?" I said tearing up, he quickly shook his head and hugged me rocking us side to side.

"My dad said if I don't got nothing to say nice not to talk so I'm not gonna talk to no one but you" he says before going back to playing. I wipe my tears off my face then sit down next to sin and sat my head on his shoulder and hugging him.

"Come eat" we heard notti say, we got up and went to go eat. We make in to the the kitchen and blu helped us sit on the stools, I was to busy eating to notice sin and uncle notti left the table.

A couple of minutes later

Me and uncle blu seen notti walk to the bathroom covering his mouth. Blu got me down from the stools and said we gotta leave to go to florida, we walked to sin room and uncle blu opened the door. I walked in sin room and gave him a hug, "bye bye bubba come visit me in florida" I said with a smile then giving him a kiss on the cheek then running out his room.

"Come on uncle blu we going to florida" I said trying to get in the car. Uncle blu helped me into the car and helped me put my sit belt on, uncle blu got in the car and drove off. "Hey yasmine" uncle blue said, "yea uncle blu" I said looking out the window. "You know you won't be seeing sinister for a while right?" He said looking back quickly then back to the road, "oh" I said.

Oh was the only thing I said before I went quiet.