Fighting with Rogers

When you came to your senses, you were immediately of the floor and running to the nearest SHIELD base.
Six knew that someone was following him so he looked around but could see nothing. Even your motion sensor picked up nothing until you looked above you to see the Hellicarrier with a jet flying down to give you a ride to base. As you were flying though, you looked to see the destruction that you had made on the city as you destroyed HYDRA's hellicarrier.

 As you were flying though, you looked to see the destruction that you had made on the city as you destroyed HYDRA's hellicarrier

It truly was a site to see as you flew over the broken city. When you arrived however someone was impressed but mad.
Fury: What were you thinking? You can't just blow a hellicarrier up, over a city, which holds civilians
Y/N: I stopped HYDRA and that's all that matters. When am I going on my first assignment.
Fury: you will do it with damn fine supervision so you don't pull of a stunt like that, again!
You could get why Fury was mad. You had destroyed HYDRA's hellicarrier but over a city which could have killed civilians. You also know he has meeting with the world leaders and this mess will be hard to explain.
Random agent: sir there's an armoured truck driving with stolen nuclear weapons
Fury: looks like you got lucky Six
Y/N: who will I be working with
???: me
Fury and you turn around to see a man with a red, white and blue shield with a star on it. Captain America emerges from the shadows. You weren't in your Spartan suit. When and why you might ask. Well you got out of your suit whilst you were on the jet. Why. To make sure noble 6 is not seen by Captain America. The only people who should know are SHIELD and SHIELD only. So now you know let's carry on.
Steve: Steve Rogers but also known as Captain America, nice to meet you
You then shook his hand
Y/N: A pleasure to meet you to sir
Fury: now that introductions are out of the way get going that truck won't catch itself
So with that you and Steve sat down on a plane and waited to be transported there along with Steve's motor bike which you have one as well.

Time-skip

It was really quiet on the plane as you were about to say something the back door went down. Steve and Y/N got on the bikes and went to chase and capture the crooks with the weapons.

You took a left turn, right turn. It was like you were playing hide and seek. The tank was nowhere in sight but all of a sudden a shot could be heard. Six and Steve looked at each other and nodded as you drove there.

Time skip

You and Steve were outside the entrance and of course you didn't have your suit on so you had to be extra cautious not to get shot. As you nodded to Cap who kicks down the door and run in. Gun shots could be heard every were around ten men was there and you walked in and shot them. Then you walked up to all of them and Combo them to hell. Over with Cap he was blocking bullets and going hand to hand with some of them. After securing the area you found the truck and told Fury to get a jet to pick you two up.
Cap: I enjoyed working with you
Y/N: let's do it again sometime
Cap: ok

And that my friends/readers is how you and cap meet but of course he won't know who you are in your Spartan armour. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and I will see you in the next chapter goodbye