A Heros Awakening

When I awoke, I was in a baby body 'looks like I'm restarting the birth program' he thought. Then my vision blackened I saw darkness for the hundredth time. When I awoke though I looked at my self in the mirror in my room? 'when was I here? How am I here?' Questions raced through me. You looked about 6 years old (Know why I chose the number 6). One second you were 0 or just been given a life now you are a 6 year old. You even didn't know we're you were because the door was locked and there was a camera watching your every move. 'this is why I blacked out I got kidnapped' you thought ' could of gone worse. Wait let's think I'm suppose to have my stuff except I don't and how am I going to exterminate the evil if I'm the one captive' like before more questions started racing through your mind. You had become scared, worried even. Then a hole was chipped into my wall. The same side as the door. A metal pipe with a word was poked through the hole. The     word said HYDRA but then purple and grey gas went out of the pipe. You started struggling for air until you fell down to the floor. You were unconscious as people with gas masks came in, picked you up and walked out the room.

When you came to your senses you struggled to get out of the straps until a person that wears the same uniform as commander Holland came in and sat down right Infront of you. The lights had turned on and 4 people in each corner of the room had pointed there guns at you. 2 scientists were placed next to you. The man spoke in a serious tone.
Man: Welcome my soldier today you will forget the past and be the best HYDRA agent of all time how about that.
Y/N: Id never join
Man: ok we'll see you at training light it up doctors, men stay here and keep an eye on our new asset.

You stayed strapped to the the table and they hit the button then the madness happened.