The New Asset

AUTHOR NOTE:Sorry that I have not published a chapter I was going to on Monday but I had a friends party so yeah anyway here it is anyway one more thing follow me to find out when I'm publishing a chapter and also read my other book called
'The Legend Slayer The Rise of Power'
Thanks for reading this note and I hope you like this chapter

You wake up remembering nothing about yourself not even noble team. "Soldier go to the training grounds now!" The scientist ordered and you got up then left the lab. Somehow you knew this place like the back of your hand and strangely thought you went insane. ' I have gone insane. I'm not sure if I have any will or control over my self' you thought. You headed over to the training area where you were met with someone trying to punch you. You caught it and kicked them then when they bended over you stomped on there back driving your foot as hard as you could. A second male came out of the blue and tried stabbing you in the back. You caught the knife and stabbed him instead.
Man:well done my super soldier I don't think you have a name am I right?
Y/N: Thank you sir no I don't have a name
Man: I am Adelheide and your codename is reaper and you work for me got it?
Y/N: yes sir
Adelheide: good your first mission is tonight get prepared
With that you left to your room.

Time skip
In briefing room

Adelheide: and that's the mission any one got any questions?
No one said a thing. They shook there heads and left the room. You and your team have arrived in the armoury getting yourself prepared for what is to come in your mission. The mission is simple go in, kill some guys, and capture  the scientists it's that easy.
Random 1: so we're distractions and he is a killing machine ok I'm good at being killed.
Y/N: Sorry but I'm the un-killable reaper here bud so if you don't like it 'then go die like a fool'
*Any one know the sentence in quotations Ill give you a hint there in WWE*
You have arrived at the place with your squad and they went to be the distraction whilst you one the other hand went on a glorious killing spree 50 kills at the minute. After 19 minutes your were back at base, in your bed, and you headed to sleep hoping the next day would have some adventure.