Reaper Streak

It has been three weeks since you went on your first mission. You have had a new mission everyday after that. Even being put on the enemies radar (SHIELD). So now SHIELD agents are to capture you if encountered and yeah you have encountered a lot of them and they are all dead. Not surprising. But hey your not called reaper for nothing.
So today like any other day went the same it goes like: wake up, breakfast, mission, dinner and then (can you guess) sleep. Yeah that's what you do everyday now. At least the missions are interesting..... No they are all the same. How do you do this, there is nothing exciting but today would be different.

Adelheide or HYDRA'S Leader has called you to his office to explain something interesting that you will be doing on your mission.
(H-leader = HYDRA'S Leader)
H-leader: reaper your knew mission today will make you the best agent of HYDRA of all time. We have a prison with every last so called powerful person in the world and you are going to kill them all on TV
Y/N: yes sir
You walk out and made it to the landing pad where there is a jet prepared there.
You walk in the jet and it sets of.

47 minutes later

You have just arrived at the prison. The guards let you in and closed the door you stood there scythe in hand as the prisoners went out into the hall charging right at you.

??? View

The News had just came on TV and it shows breaking news
???: God damn it, it's are target were are they agent hill
Maria: they are at a high level security prison owned by HYDRA themselves I suggest sending....
???: No they are busy plus it ain't time to recruit him let's see what HYDRA has installed for him
Maria: yes sir

(Yes the moment you been waiting for the fight)

Your view

They had charged at you but they didn't see the string stook from one end of the corridor to the other. When one got close you stabbed your blood-thirsty scythe into him and spin the weapon around throwing the prisoner into a pile of other prisoners dashing to a corridor were the exit was. Unlucky for them you were there slicing heads, legs, arms of these poor angered filled inmates. One person got behind you and threw a punch to your head but you knew they were going to do that and ducked making him hit the person Infront of you. Then you kick behind you and decapitate him, blood sprayed out the neck but your were thirsty for more. You tie your scythe to your back and pull out the wooden handle of a combat knife and went quick to work. Stabbing any inmate you could see or find. But all great things come to an end and the prison was left as a graveyard covered in corpses of the very people trying to get out with their lives. Mercy is a thing you didn't have your only objectives were kill, conquer and finish the damn task at hand. You sadly walked out the prison and headed for a grey helicopter and headed inside.

When you got back you headed to Adelheide's office and given him your report on what happened.
H leader: I'm impressed, some fine work you can carve but what I'm impressed with is that you killed all 3000 prisoners in a prison, you are dismissed
then you walked to your room and prepared yourself for a good night sleep.