Chapter 9: "Seijoh's Training Ground"

——————————————————

Karasuno was greeted by an old butler called Wang. Butler Wang greeted Karasuno and started to show the way to their living quarters.

As they were walking inside the gothic style Estate. Karasuno was looking at all the shiny chandeliers, vases, statues, and expensive paintings and antiques with fear....

What if they accidentally bumped into one of those??....They were scared. But only a little bit. Takeda told them to be careful and he made sure the troublemakers will behave.

"We are here." Butler Wang opened the big door with a sign with golden text that said 'Karasuno's Living Quarters'

Karasuno felt their heart beat as they saw gold being used to their group's name...

"Please enjoy your stay here." Butler Wang politely bows and then walks away to see if there are any other Knight groups that have arrived.

Karasuno went inside their living quarters, and was shocked to see how big the inside looked! Its as big as their training ground from back home! They can probably run laps inside here!

Everyone was frozen stiff as they continue to observe their place...

There were plenty of queen sized beds that just fit the amount of members they had. They also saw a curtain in the middle of the room. It must be so that the lady knights can have their own privacy.

They realized that this room was split in half, the right side for males. And the left side for females.

The female's side had three make-up tables and two big mirrors. And beside their bed, they have closets.

While the boy's side, they have closets beside their beds as well. And also two big mirrors.

There were of course two bathrooms on each sides of the room. For males and for females.

They all quickly picked their bed and started to arrange their stuff.

"This place is amazing!" Shimada exclaimed!

"I agree!...I actually thought that we had to live somewhere that is like our living quarters back home." Tashiro said as he remembers the rundown dormitory....And then quickly added. "But I was completely wrong..."

"It feels like we're living in a fairytale!" Sasaki squeeled with stars in her eyes.

"Oh my Sun! Girls look at this!" Aoki pointed at the make-up table.

"What? What is it??" Yui and the other ladies huddled around Aoki.

And when they saw what she was pointing at. They all screamed in surprise!

The men looked at their direction with a question mark.

"Oh my Sun! Theres a complete set of makeup kits inside!!" Yachi gasped with excitement.

"Wow....These are all expensive brands as well..!" Kiyoko covered her mouth in disbelief..

"I can't believe this....This must be a dream....If this is a dream...I wish I can stay here for awhile! I want to try all this at once! Eeeeee!~" Kikuchi grinned as she checked the makeup all out.

"This isn't a dream at all girl..!"

"This is reality!!"

"The hell are the girls doing??" Kawada asked curiously.

"Makeup." Tsukishima simply replied.

"Ooooo!~ I wanna try that!" Nishinoya ran towards the girls and then started to chat with them.

"Me too!" Tanaka followed behind.

Akiteru hummed. "I'm kinda curious as well.."

Tsukishima looked at his brother with a 'are you serious' look..

"Why are they so excited?" Kageyama asked with obvious confusion..

"..Well." Daichi started. "Makeup is very expensive. At least for us that is. Thats why they're so excited. Because they can finally make themselves beautiful."

Daichi realized that the last bit he said sounded kinda wrong...So he quickly added. "Don't get me wrong! Our girls aren't ugly at all! In fact our girls are very beautiful even without makeup!"

"Okay.." Kageyama nodded, as he finally understood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you all done arranging your stuff?" Keishin asked his members.

"Yes Head Captain" Daichi replied with a salute.

"Okay, now since we're all done. Lets all go find the training grounds. I heard all the equipment there is complete!"

"Wow! Complete?!" Takinoue had stars in his eyes.

"Oh hell yeah! Lets go lets go! Hurry!" Tanaka shouted. While his bro made gorilla sounds to hype things up.

"Girls! Are you ready??" Keishin asked the ladies who finished their makeup thing.

"Ready Head Captain!" They all confirmed.

"Head Captainnn, Aihara is sleeping. Should I wake her up??" Watabe asked.

They all look at Aihara who was sprawled on the bed since the time she first saw it.

She snored loudly while her mouth was drooling.

"......." Keishin sweatdrops. "Well....Just let her sleep...She can always join us later.."

"Yes Head Captain!"

They all went out of their living quarters to search for the training grounds! Not knowing who they'll bump into later....

Karasuno just arrived at the backyard of the gothic style Estate. The backyard had three sides. The right is where the garden is. The middle is where the open field is. And while the left has a huge building.

Keishin guessed that the training grounds must be in there. So they walked towards it.......Ignorant of the sign that says "Seijoh's training grounds"

——————————————————
To Be Continued!!~

Lololol, sorry for the very short chap! I was a bit lazy~

But dw!~ I published 2 chaps, as you can see! :>

Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed! Have a great day/evening!!~~ ^0^