Chapter 6: Taking in a Wife?

——————————————————

"Welcome back guys!!" Keishin said with a welcoming grin.

"Yeah, we're back" Hidemi smiled weakly.

"Oh oh? Whats this? Are these our new recruits?" A tall man with short light brown hair asked with curiosity.

"Yep! I'll introduce you guys later. Settle sown first and we'll talk!" Takeda urged them to the Knight's quarters.

The old Karasuno members nodded in acknowledgement at the new Karasuno members. They then started walking towards their quarters.

A tall blonde guy smiled at Tsukishima. Tsukishima just looks away in response. The tall blonde guy sulked as his friend patted his back.

"Don't worry don't worry, you guys will probably make up."

"Probably???" The tall blonde guy had tears in the corner of his eyes.

His friend sweatdrops. "Aye aye— sorry! I meant WILL!"

"WAAAAHH!! ITS KIYOKO-SAN!!!" Tanaka shouted excitedly.

"KIYOKO-SAANNNN!!~" Nishinoya screamed.

Kiyoko ignored them as she held a female's hand and walked away quickly.

"Haahh, I love it when she ignores me!~"

"Wow...They look so cool" Yamaguchi uttered out.

"Yeah! Just look at those weapons they have" Kageyama had stars in his eyes.

"Head Captain. Why were they out in the village for so long?" Yamaguchi asks.

Keishin crossed his arms as he stares at their departing backs. "Well, they were looking for a job. And I guess they were able to make some income, just look at the things they bought"

"How did they make money?"

"Well, I could probably guess they went to accept quests in an Adventurers Guild."

"Wow!"

"Alright! Lets all go to the meeting room and wait for them there! We have to tell them the good news! Kekekeke. Can't wait to see their reactions!" Keishin walked forwards while followed by the rest.

~~~

"Wow~ theres a lot of participants joining this year!~" A red haired male with a cat like smile said with amazement as he read the long list of participants that he got from Washijo-san.

|Satori Tendou|

A grey haired male with black tips nodded. "Indeed. Last year it was just around a thousand. But now its more than that."

|Eita Semi|

"A thousand is already a lot! But fifteen thousand?! What?!" A young male with a bowl cut hairstyle sweatdropped. "I didn't know there were a lot of Knight groups from around the continent!"

|Tsutomu Goshiki|

"There is. We just didn't know or heard of them yet."

|Kenjirou Shirabu|

"Its actually pretty amazing how there are a lot of Knights. Doesn't that mean that there will be a lot of protectors to protect the citizens? So this is a good thing."

|Reon Ouhira|

"I agree. The more Knights. The more people we'll be able to protect...I don't want that incident to happen again.."