Chapter 2: Tour

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
Qua-Toyne Principality
Qua-Toyne
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Qua-Toyne delegation can be seen waiting under the FSS Hubble at the assigned meeting spot. They can be seen looking at the flying ship with great interest. Many of them wonder what the insides look like, or how comfortable it will be to sleep on it. As they look on at the ship Connor and his team can be seen approaching them.

Connor: Good day Mr. Rinsui, I do hope all of you were not waiting too long.

Rinsui: Not at all, we got here just a few minutes ago.

Connor: Great than let's get this show on the road. Please, follow me.

The delegation followed Connor to what looked like a smaller vessel of some sort. It was currently landed. What they were looking at it is a variant of the Pelican dropship. The Pelican dropship is one of the oldest pieces of technology still used by the Federal military and government in general (certain variants can be purchased by the public). The current generation of dropships is the 5th generation of dropships. The most common variant is used to land ground forces on planets when they are invading. Other variants allow carrying of cargo and scientific capacities. The variant seen here is the scientific one. 

Connor: We will board the dropship and it will take us to the FSS Hubble.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
Qua-Toyne Principality
FSS Hubble
Bridge
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the delegates were aboard the ship they looked around at the strange walls and contraptions on them with great interest. They were a bit started when a drone zoomed by as they didn't know what it was. They were taken to the ships bridge and were taken aback by everything there. They saw some people looking at different contraptions. Then they saw a man standing at the front of the ship looking at the outside. Then this man turned around.

Xiong Sima: Hello, my name is Xiong Sima. I'm the head scientist and captain of the FSS Hubble.

Yagou: This is a fine ship you have here Mr. Xiong Sima.

Xiong Sima: I appreciate the compliment. Do feel free to take a tour of the ship. The journey to our regional territory will take a little over an hour at a median's cruise speed.

Hanki: Only an hour!?! We have to go over an entire ocean! How do you expect to do that in just an hour?!

Connor: This ship travels much faster than the speed of sound in cruise mode. 

Xiong Sima: Connor is correct, now how about you get a tour around the ship. Mr. Bennett?

Connor: Of course, please follow me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eshas, Elysia
January 6, 2400 / January 25, 1639
FSS Hubble
Great East
Docking Bay
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------