Character Bio's (Updated as of chapter 3)(Outdated)

Victor (Main Character)

Title: President

Traits: Godlike, highly intelligent, psychic, immortal (can die but not of natural causes, similar to all citizens), semi-xenophobic, militarist, charismatic, hard working

Age: 102 (Looks like he is in his late 20s) (Actual age is 254)

History: Victor was actually born in the 21st century. However, seeing the political turmoil around the world. He knew that a major war was on the horizon. Being a genius as a teenager he created many things. One of which was a Cryo-chamber. He would go on to create many things before the point of no return. Once he saw the war coming, he froze himself in 2031. Leaving only his advanced Ai to watch over his assets and to protect them. The last thing he did before freezing himself was send the U.S. government blueprints and instructions on how to build a laser defense grind for the country. He attached to the message "You must prepare yourself, for the end is near". Because of influence he had built up over the years his plans were approved. This would end up being a wise decision. Because when the system was finished in 2043 it would have to be used sooner than anyone thought. As in 2045, World War 3 broke out across the planet. (You will hear the story of the war in the Timeline)

Victor would wake up in the year 2183. He would find the world devastated by nuclear weapons that rained upon the planet's surface years ago. But there was one thing left even if only barely. The United States of America had survived the devastation... mostly. The country was extremely unstable being the only place in the world with some form of order left. Victor was a nationalist to a certain extent in his younger years. He couldn't let the country he loved fall. Nor could he let all his work go to waste. His assets were left intact, and he would take advantage of this. He announced to the people his return and promised to make human life better than it ever was before. I 2084 there was an election, and Victor ran for office. The deeds he had done over a century ago were not forgotten. he won the election with the largest landslide in US history.

He set to work. First up, the refugee crisis. His solution was rather simple. He would get the refugees homes back and at the same time give them a job. He would start a military recruitment campaign followed by the world's largest military campaign since the end of World War 3. Because the clans and warlords that formed across the planet were rather disorganized compared to the American military and lacked modern technology they were steamrolled. By 2188 the world was completely under American control. Victor and the congress began passing legislation and reformed the government and the country. The country became known as the Terran Federal Republic.

Victor set his sights on the stars. He famously quoted Konstantin Tsiolkovsky saying," The Earth is the cradle of humanity, but mankind cannot stay in the cradle forever." However, before he could set his sights on the stars basic infrastructure that had been in disrepair all over the planet for over a century. By 2190 this was for the most part completed. Another thing that took place the same year was the first successful fusion reaction giving the country a huge boost in energy production. The country would continue its research into space travel and in 2198 they would discover the hyper lane network. The warp drive wouldn't come out of development until 2200 though. However, Victor had brought humanity from a fallen civilization to the space age. since the beginning of the Space age, he has been elected 5 out of 7 elections and is the favorite to win the upcoming election. he is considered the most popular person in the human race.