Chapter 30: Departure

Chapter 30 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

Hehehehehe.......

Jades fluttered open slowly, the brunette yawned before looking around before remembering that he had fallen asleep in the blue haired boy's room.

He looked down and smiled gently when he saw the blue haired boy sleeping adorably next to him.

"Aichi wake up"

The brunette whispered gently as he nudged the younger boy carefully.

".... Don't wanna....."

The smaller boy murmured in his sleep as he rolled over so that he was no longer facing the older teen.

"But don't you want to leave for our trip?"

The brunette suppressed a small laugh when sapphires snapped open, brimming with excitement.

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot!"

The younger boy replied as he stood up quickly, becoming slightly dizzy in the process.

"Careful, you okay?"

Kai asked as he steadied the younger boy.

"Yeah, I just got up too fast"

Aichi laughed as he grabbed his bags and stood next to the bedroom door. The brunette stretched before he got up to follow the younger boy.

"Oh you're both up, want something to eat?"

Shizuka asked as the two teens walked down the stairs, the brunette shook his head and let himself smile gratefully.

"No, we'll get something on the plane"

"Okay, then hope you boys have fun!"

The cyan haired mother called as the two exited the front door, only to come face to face with Miwa.

"I got your bags Kai....."

The blond sighed, he had anticipated the brunette's thoughts, which was quite easy because he's known him for so long.

"Thanks, lead us to the plane"

The blond nodded, used to his friend's usual curtness.

The three arrived at their destination with ease and the blond had pointed the two to their plane and made sure they got on before waving and leaving.

"I've never been in a plane before"

Aichi chirped as he looked out the round window at the greying sky, the brunette wasn't surprised, it would have been more surprising if the younger had already been in a plane before.

"It's neat, though its a little weird during takeoff"

"Weird..... Oh.... I guess it would be"

The blue haired boy whispered softly as he sank into his seat.

'Attention all passengers, make sure you're settled in, we're preparing for take off'

"Ehhh.... What do I do?"

Aichi asked, worried that he might fall out of his seat and onto the older teen. Kai couldn't help but smirk at the younger boy's unease, it was natural.

"Don't worry you're already secured so all you have to do is wait"

"I see...."

The smaller boy let out a sigh of relief, glad that he was having the trip with the brunette instead of being alone.