Chapter 26: Plans

Chapter 26 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard!!

Kai and Aichi were walking through the streets happily, both teens ignoring the curious or even disgusted looks that crossed the faces of the people they passed, for their fingers were closely intertwined.

The brunette felt ecstatic, not because they were walking together, though that did add some influence towards his mood. The younger boy with blue hair whom his fingers were interlocked with was the reason for his light mood, the boy actually seemed a little nervous but he could easily tell from the shining of the boy's sapphires that he was also enjoying himself.

"You okay Aichi?"

The brunette asked gently as he noticed that a particularly terrible look was given towards the younger. A small smile graced the smaller boy's lips as he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just not used to so many people staring at me....."

A small blush emerged and the brunette couldn't help but smile for the younger was at least admitting the slight unease that he was feeling.

"You don't have to worry, if anyone so much as tries to harm you-"

"Kai you shouldn't think about hurting people...."

The blue haired boy sighed before smiling slightly at the older teen's intentions.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's okay..... And thanks, that really means a lot to me"

Jades lit up at the smaller boy's light laugh, it sounded so nice to his ears.

"No problem, oh yeah, your sister wanted me to give you something, here"

The brunette pulled out lapis frames from his pocket, thankfully they didn't break and were still in perfect condition.

"Oh a spare pair of glasses...."

The blue haired boy said as he placed the lapis frames on himself, though crooked of course.

"Yeah, ones that you also are unable to put straight"

The brunette replied as he fixed the smaller boy's glasses so that they no longer were crooked.

"I'm starting to think that my glasses are never crooked and that you just like to touch them....."

The blue haired boy sighed with a smile, the brunette sighed, wondering how the smaller boy whom was so smart, couldn't even put on his glasses correctly.

"Maybe, or I just like being close to you"

The brunette replied with a confident smirk, causing the blue haired boy's face to turn a wonderful shade of scarlet.

".........."

Aichi didn't know how to respond to the older teen's comment, thankfully they didn't have to because they had come across their favourite card shop; card capital.

"Want to go inside?"

The younger boy asked, the brunette raised a curious brow and nodded none the less, guessing that the stares weren't the main reason as to why he wanted to go inside.

"Hi onii-San!"

A black haired boy with red eyes called as he noticed the two enter the shop.

"Hi Kamui, how are you?"

The brunette sighed slightly, knowing that the smaller boy would most likely want to spend time around here. He wasn't the overly clingy type to get jealous, so he left the younger boy to go hang out with the blond sitting not to far away.