Chapter 9: Odd

Chapter 9 is here~ I don't own cardfight vanguard~

The red head smirked with amusement as he examined the younger boy's form more closely.

"Choke me? Don't make me laugh, I can see that you're trembling"

Rico laughed, only to be startled by the tightening of the chains around his neck.

".........."

"Stop trying to scare me kid, I can tell that you'd never harm a fly. Plus, even if you do kill me, I don't even have the key on me"

The blue haired boy's grip upon holding the chains slackened for a second due to surprise, the older male noticed and took the opportunity to unchain himself and slam the younger boy onto the floor.

"Aii!"

Aichi looked up from the floor, sapphires boring into the red haired male blankly.

"Don't look at me like that, I was telling the truth"

Rico sighed as he emptied out his pockets to reveal only lint balls and cotton.

"....... Where's the key...."

Aichi whispered as he got up from the floor, ignoring the faint ache that now resonated consistently within his back.

"I'm not telling you little blue..... Hey that rhymed..."

The older male chuckled as he ruffled the younger boy's soft blue hair, much to the smaller boy's disgust who tried to duck under the hand.

"..... I will get out of here"

"And how would you do that exactly? You're chained to the wall and the walls that surround us are soundproof"

The smaller boy took note of the words, wondering if the soundproof quality of the walls could somehow work to his own advantage somehow in the future.

"......."

"Heh, now where were we? Oh yes. I remember now, I wanted to play with you some more"

Red orbs gleamed with delight as the older male pinned the younger to the wall, greatly enjoying the smallness of the boy's frame.

"Let go!"

Aichi called as he tried to push the older off of him, but to no avail for Rico's build and weight made it increasingly hard for the younger boy to move.

"Hush, don't worry my little blue. Remember, I'm much more kind and gentle than my partner Litch is"

The red head purred smoothly as he assuaged the younger's mouth with a deep kiss, ignoring the many warm tears and and look of compete disgust upon the younger's face whom was struggling to get away.

Meanwhile, the brunette was still concerned about the younger boy's words. He didn't know whether or not to consider them as breaking up words, they seemed similar but he just couldn't stand it if they were meant for that reason.

"Kai calm down, pacing back and forth won't do you any good"

Miwa sighed for he had been watching his friend pacing for the last while after the blue haired boy had called.

"I am calm"

"..... Y'know sometimes I wonder if you even know how bad of a lier you are"

The blond sighed as he grabbed the brunette's arm to stop him from pacing because it was starting to annoy him slightly.

"Tch......"

"Kai, if you're worried, just go check up on Aichi in person"

The brunette went over towards the door and put on his shoes after the blond had finished speaking.