30 - HONEYMOON 2

Their next morning arised. The couple woked up , did their chores and got ready for the day

Sivangi : Next enga?

She asked excitedly.

Ashwin : Zermatt

Sivangi : Na apdi oru ooru kelvi pattathe illaye 🤔

Ashwin : Naane 3 naal munnadi thaan kandu pudichen. Va polam

They went to the  Tasch ( Zermatt shuttle) . Zermatt is a car - free town so mostly people reach out there by trains . Zermatt is a starting point for hikes into the mountains.  Between their journey , from Gornergrat railway they saw the beautiful view point of Matterhorn. Matterhorn is one of the most recognizable mountains in the world with its unique pyramidal shape.

They reached there by evening so they thought of taking rest for the night and visit the place the next day. They stayed at the valleys of Matterhorn. It was so cold to be there.
They stood at the balcony watching the most beautiful view of Matterhorn mountains. Later they went to the village and captured many beautiful moments together and suddenly it started raining. Already the place was so cool and when it started raining too they were literally shivering. They were somewhere nearer to their room so they quickly ran their. He was removing his wet clothes when she came with a towel. She was more wet than him as she danced in the rain too. Her curves were clearly visible. She forwarded him a towel. He holded her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Ashwin : You wanted me to dance their in the rain right?
He asked in a base voice.

Sivangi : Nee thaan aadalaye

Ashwin : Seri ipo aadalam va

He played the music and the couple started dancing. Sivangi wore a Jean and  a crop top which was now completely wet while he was in his wet shirt and pants. Their body sticked with each other.

Ondra renda aasaigal
Ellaam sollave orr naal podhumaa

Ondra renda aasaigal
Ellaam sollavae orr naal podhumaa
Anbaeiravai ketkalaam
Vidiyal thaandiyum
Iravae neelumaa

He twirled her and hugged from back. He gently gave some wet kisses on her neck for which she responded with some moans

En kanavil…aaa..haaa
Naan kanda…aahaaa..
Naalidhudhaan
Kalaaba kaadhalaa
Paarvaigalaal…aa..haaa..
Palakadhaigal …aaa…haaa..
Pesidalaam
Kalaaba kaadhalaa

 Ondra renda aasaigal
Ellaam sollavae orr naal podhumaa
Anbaeiravai ketkalaam
Vidiyal thaandiyum
Iravae neelumaa

He again twirled her fastly and she dashed on him. He looked at her eyes seeking her permission and the moment she blinked her doll eyes he smashed his lips on her. It was a passionate kiss.

 Pengalai nimirndhu paarthida
Un iniya ganniyam pidikudhae
Kangalai nera paathudhaan
Nee pesum thoranai pidikudhae

 Dhooraththil nee vandhaalae
En manasilmazhaiyadikkum
Migapidiththapaadal ondrai
Udhadugalummunumunukkum

Mandhagaasam sindhum
Undhan mugham
Maranam varaiyil en nenjil thangum
Unadhu kangalil yenadhu kanavinai
Kaanapogiren

Ondra renda aasaigal
Ellaam sollavae orr naal podhumaa
Anbaeiravai ketkalaamketkalaam
Vidiyal thaandiyum
Iravae neelumaa

Later he started giving wet kisses on her whole face. While his hands were making patterns in her waist. Still kissing her on neck , his hands slightly went down while shivers ran through her spine. He picked her in bridal style and laid in the bed and started making love.

The next morning ,

The couple decided to go for skiing in the Matterhorn glacier mountains. They both enjoyed to the atmost. Later evening they went for hiking. Sivangi kept on talking him something or the other while he did nothing but just kept staring at her. They saw many lakes on their way , took many pictures , could see many view points. And thereby they completed their another day in Switzerland.

That's it 🤭

Byee
Urs Abi ❤