25 - SANGEET 1

The next day of their wedding week dawned. It was only one single day more to go for their marriage. Since morning sivangi was busy packing her things and later afternoon her family and ashwin's family moved to the marriage venue.

While on evening the makeup artist came for her nd started doing her work. While on the other side our groom was also getting ready.

Finally the couple got done for their Sangeet. Ashwin was already made sit on the stage and he was desperately waiting for his bride to come while the sivangi was still doing some touch ups in her face.

Pavi : Eii romba late airuchu va di

Sivangi : 2 minutes pavii

Rithika : Ipo nee varala na aprom ashwin inga vanthuruvaru paathuko.

After hearing his name she hurriedly went to the stage. Little cute kids came around her and the music started playing. The kids starting dancing while the cute bride also did little dance with them .

Haa....aa......aa....

Haa....aa......aa....

Manaso ippo thandhiyadikkidhu
Maaman nadaikku mathala tum tum
Mathala tum tum
Mathala tum tum
Sirippo illai minnal adikkidhu
Aasai ponnukku atchadha tum tum
Atchadha tum tum
Atchadha tum tum

Pudhusa oru vetkam molaikkidhu
Pudicha oru veppam adikkidhu
Vetti onnu selaiyathaan
Katti kittu sikki thavikkidhu

Ashwin who was desperately waiting for her got a small glimpse of her and he stood up from the couch and moved near the end of the stage admiring his girl and her small moves. She forgetting that she is the bride of the day , started enjoying herself. While mani who was her brother admiring it pushed him towards her. He went near her while she stopped dancing and looked at him. Both had an eye lock but the children asked them to dance so the bride groom duo started enjoying themselves a lot.

Maalai tum tum
Manjara tum tum
Maathu adikka mangala tum tum
Ola tum tum
Odhukku tum tum
Ongi thattikkum oththiga tum tum

Maalai tum tum
Manjara tum tum
Maathu adikka mangala tum tum
Ola tum tum
Odhukku tum tum
Ongi thattikkum oththiga tum tum

Haa....aa......aa....

Haa....aa......aa....

Manaso ippo thandhiyadikkidhu
Maaman nadaikku mathala tum tum
Mathala tum tum
Mathala tum tum