18 - SHOPPING 2

Short part ahead :

Both the families entered the shop and started purchasing. Ak, pughazh, rakshan ak dad and sk dad were waiting for the ladies to complete their purchase. Meanwhile sk, rithika, pavi sk mom and sk mom were busy in selecting saree for sk.

They were showing many designs and asked sivangi to check the mirror. She stood in front of the mirror and kept the saree on her.

She didn't know whether that saree suits her nor how it would look on her. She was confused. She looked into the mirror and saw ashwin who was saying that the saree doesn't look good on her. She understood his actions after a long time.

Sivangi : Ma intha saree nalla ila. Enak pudikala.Vera pakalam.

Binni ma : Pudikatha saree ya yen di ivlo neram paathit irunthen.

Sivangi : Athu summa paathen ma. Neenga Vera parunga.

Likewise they kept selecting many sarees and ashwin too kept telling no.

Finally he liked the purple colour saree with green border they finalized it. All selected their costumes and went to have lunch as it was already lunch time.

They all settled and placed their orders. Soon their orders came and they dig in with their usual wedding plans and banters.

In middle of the conversation sivangi  felt her leg being traced by someone.She wantedly put her fork on floor and bent down to see  ashwin tracing her leg. She lifted her head and saw him smirking at her she pleaded him with her eyes but he was adamant , kept tracing her leg.

By the time pavi's handkey fell down she bend to pick it she pleaded him to leave her leg. Finally he asked for a kiss to leave her leg . She accepted it immediately and he left her.

Sivangi finished her lunch , stood up and went to wash her hand and ashwin followed her.

Ashwin : Oi give me a kiss

Sivangi  (teasingly) : kiss ah enna kiss uh edhuku

Ashwin :  u promised to give a kiss ippo ipdi sollura

Sivangi  Apdiya na solalaye

Ashwin : Don't you dare............

But before he could complete she kissed him on his right cheek and blushed. He to blushed by rubbing his nape. They both came out with blush written all over their face. Before they could go to the table their friends caught them and started their teasing session.

Rakshan : Enna machan ipdi sevenduruka enga poitu vandinga

Ashwin : Vera enga handwash panna thaan

Pavi : Adhu epdi bro nangalum handwash panna poitu vandom ana enagaluku kannam sevakalaye

Sivangi was blushing very hard , her cheeks became crimson red. She was giving high competition to the tomato. Ashwin was also blushing very hard

Meanwhile their parents came for their rescue by calling them to leave home. Ashwin and sivangi were thanking them in their mind for rescuing them from their friends teasing. They all got into their cars and left the restaurant.

Ashwin dropped her and family in their home and all left for their respective palce with contented heart with full of happiness.

That's it..

Firstly a big sorry for sudden disappears. I'm in my 12th grade now so obviously , a lot to study. So i dont get enough tym to write. I'll try to update whenever I'm free and i dont know when I would be so 😅

Byee
Urs Abi 🙌