< chapter six >

"Do you think she realized it already?" Mark questioned as BamBam took the sketchpad and pencil from him and starting to draw random cartoons.
"Doubt it, but maybe she's starting to realize she likes him, too," BamBam paused as he held the sketchpad up. "This looks weird... It looks like a cartoony glob,"
"Well, you drew it,"
"I know," he sighed and shook his head, flipping the page to a blank one.

At that time, Mark's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID, and shoved his phone in BamBam's hands.

"You answer it,"

BamBam threw it back to him and Mark pressed the 'answer' button, tossing it to the younger boy. He made a face and set it on speaker.

"Yah!"

They bit back their laughs.

"Yes, Jackson?"
"How could you and BamBam do that to me?"
"What did we do?" BamBam asked, holding back his laugh.
"You, wait! Am I on speaker?"
"Yup!"

Jackson was silent for a while and in that moment, BamBam immediately ended the call. They burst out laughing, Mark ending up with tears in his eyes for laughing too much.

"They suit each other. They're both clueless," Mark said once he calmed down.
"Truth," BamBam agreed before picking up the pencil again and setting the sketchpad down on the ground.

He wrote Jackson and Jenny's names and circled them both, drawing a line between the two.

"What are you doing?"
"Thinking about how long it would take it get them to start dating," he smiled mischievously before studying the paper. "At the rate they're going, I think it's gonna take a few weeks... Around two at the shortest,"
"Are you a fortuneteller or what?" Mark smiled at his friend's childish actions.
"No, but I do a lot of guesswork. Half the time, I'm right."

~*~

"JB!" Jackson shouted, knocking on Joo Inhyung's door. "I know you're in there! Ignoring me here won't help you at all!"
"What is wrong with you?" JB opened the door and the two of them went out, his arm around her shoulder.
"Did anything happen? Are you okay?" she asked.

Jackson stared at the two of them.

"Yah! What's up with you?" JB questioned.
"How do you guys know if you already fell for someone?"

It took Jackson a long time to get the words out, and he was secretly wishing they wouldn't ask him any more questions and just answer it. He didn't want to tell them he fell for Jenny. It was bad enough that Mark and BamBam knew.

"Well, you can't stop thinking about her, and you just want to see her everyday," JB said slowly.

Jackson motioned for him to say more. He already knew that.

"And... Uhh..."
"You hate seeing that person with someone else and all you want to do is make him happy, even if it hurts you," Inhyung added.

Well, that doesn't help him much, but he made a mental note to remember that.

"Anything else?"

Inhyung glanced at JB.

"Nothing," JB shook his head. "It's not easy to explain it, you know. You'll know for yourself if you're in love,"
"Okay," Jackson nodded. "How do you confess, then?"

His questions weren't helping him at all in keeping his feelings for Jenny a secret from them.

"In your situation, since you and Jenny both like crazy things, do something crazy with her then tell her," JB said, catching on.
"Who said I liked Jenny? I was just curious!" Jackson said.
"Stop denying it." Inhyung smiled. "That only makes everything more obvious,"

Jackson mentally cursed himself. Why was everyone realizing the fact that he liked Jenny? Everyone already realized it, but not Jenny herself. And he supposed he should be thankful for that... If she knew, he would be embarrassed enough to not face her again.

"Something crazy, you say?"

It was no use hiding it from anyone but Jenny now...

~*~

"Hey!" he whined into the phone. "You choose homework over me?"
"I have to finish this already," she sighed.
"Bring it, then! I don't mind, just come with me,"

Jackson Wang could really be persuasive when he wanted to be, couldn't he?

"Jenny!" he whined. "Please! I'm already outside your house. Do I have to go up to your room so that you'll come with me?"
"No!" she said at once. "Fine, I'll come with you! Just wait, I'm going to get my bag!"

He put his phone back in his pocket, smiling triumphantly. Ten minutes later, she came out of her house, her bag slung over her shoulder and a frown on her lips.

"Should we go?" he opened the car door for her like a gentleman.
"Since when did you have a car? Or a license?" she asked, but she got in nevertheless.
"Secret!" he said cheekily before shutting the door and getting into the driver's seat.

For a few minutes, he drove in silence. But when he came onto a road unfamiliar to her, she decided to ask where he was taking her.

"Secret~"
"Stop it with your secrets!"

He let out a laugh and glanced at her.

"It's a surprise, Jenny. If I tell you, it would ruin the whole thing,"
"What exactly are you planning to do?"

He didn't answer her. She took a deep breath and just stared out of the window.

"Do you really want to know?"
"Yes,"
"Too bad I'm not telling you,"

She slapped his arm lightly. He chuckled quietly.

"Want a hint?"
"Yes, please,"
"God, you're too polite," he said in a tone of mock surprise.
"Just say it already!"

A small smirk formed on his face as he stopped at a stoplight. He looked at her and shot her a wink.

"I'm going to take you to a place where I can make you happy,"

______________________________________________________________________

Well... This was seriously random... T.T What do you think of it, tho?

[OT : please check out my new BamBam story 'Lost Stars' :3]