< chapter three >

"No."

His lips formed a pout, which she had to admit was extremely adorable, but she still stuck to her word and shook her head. She was not going to ride a huge roller coaster.

"I'll ride with you."
"No."

She wasn't going to change her mind no matter what he did. But suddenly, he wrapped his arms around her, still pouting. Heat rose up to her cheeks as she tried to push him away but he really wouldn't let go.

"I won't let go unless you ride it,"

God, this boy was insistent. She eventually gave in and two hours later, he was still making her go on rides with him using that exact same method that she couldn't resist.

"Now I know what to do with you when you don't want to do things," he teased. She hit his shoulder and made a face.
"Don't you dare, Wang,"
"But I do dare,"
"You do that, this hits your pretty face," she raised a hand curled into fist.

He laughed and just led her out of the amusement park.

"Let's take you home. It's getting late,"
"Finally,"

He laughed and retrieved his arm from her shoulder, a wide smile on his face. Since her house was somewhat near, they just walked, keeping to themselves.

"You're quiet,"
"So are you," she replied.
"Tired?"
"A bit,"

He laughed as he suddenly took out his phone and connected his earphones, putting one in his ear and the other in hers.

"Let's just listen to music,"
"All so suddenly?"
"Yeah,"

To be honest, she liked this side of him. The random, music-loving side of him. Well... He was always random, but she rarely got to see him quiet like this.

A slow song came on and unknowingly, she started to sing.

"You sing, too?"

She immediately closed her mouth, not saying a word and just shook her head.

"But you sang! I heard you!"
"I didn't. I was... Speaking,"

He let out a low chuckle, one that made her heart beat unnaturally faster, and flicked her forehead.

"Ow!"
"Crazy girl,"
"Idiot,"
"Me?"

He was mocking surprise, too. She stuck her tongue out at him and his his forehead, as revenge for that flick on hers earlier. He didn't even wince, but he did rub it, biting his lip.

"Get inside. You need your rest,"
"So do you,"
"I'll be fine,"

She nodded slowly before directing a slight bow to him.

"Good night, Jackson,"
"Good night,"

They stood there for a few moments before he suddenly leaned in and kissed her cheek. Her reaction was immediate as she hit him again.

"Yah!"

He laughed his hyena laugh before turning and running away backwards, waving at her with a smile on his face. Once he disappeared from her sight, she went inside her house, her face burning.

She plopped down on her bed, lying down, and thought about what just happened. The moment his lips touched her cheek, her heart beat so much faster than normal.

She started pinching and slapping herself to make sure that it wasn't a dream and that she was wide awake. She thought about it too much that she ended up talking to herself.

"But I don't like Jackson!" she protested to herself, but sinking once again in her thoughts. "But... Ahh... Maybe I just need to sleep. Maybe I'm just hallucinating,"

The next day, Jackson went to her house again, reasoning that they should walk to school together since it was raining.

"Hm... I wonder why it's raining so suddenly, though," she wondered aloud, looking up at the dark sky.
"Yah, yah, stay here, I don't want you to get sick," he pulled her back underneath the umbrella they shared.

A smile made its way to her face, as he held onto her hand tightly so she wouldn't go back out the small shade again. As they were nearing the campus, Mark ran up to them.

"Hello!" he said in English brightly, smiling as he put both his arms around the two of them.
"God, Mark, you're soaking wet!" she moved away from him.
"Sorry, guys. I didn't have an umbrella. Let's walk together,"

Jackson pushed his arm off and grabbed her hand again, pulling her inside the umbrella, and Mark out of it.

"You stay at the side. I don't want her to get sick. I don't care about you,"

Again, heat rose to her cheeks at his actions and Mark starting to tease them didn't help much in having her blush fade away. But eventually, he stopped because Jackson started poking him and threatening that if he didn't stop, he'd start tickling him.

That made him shut up.

"Oh right, Jenny, do you know how to ride a skateboard? Or a bicycle? I just remembered, me and BamBam were thinking of asking you guys to join us for a friendly competition one day," Mark smiled.

She saw Jackson glaring at Mark out of the corner of her eye. A smirk formed on her face that she soon replaced with a smile as she answered Mark's question.

"I don't know how, but I'd love to join,"
"Bicycle or skateboard?"
"Bicycle,"
"BamBam's going to let you borrow one of his, then, and also become your teacher, since you don't know how. What about you, Jackson?" Mark asked.
"Skateboard. Just lend me one of yours, I know how,"

Then Jackson turned on his heel and walked away.

"He's jealous," Mark told her quietly.
"I know." she nodded. "This should be fun to watch,"

_________________________________________________________________________

Comments?? ^_^

OT : I'm not sure if you guys saw this on my profile already, but I'm going to have a fan project for BamBam since it's his birthday on Saturday. 502 Letters From IGOT7. So basically, we're (me and my friends) going to collect your messages (birthday wishes, thank letters, basically anything you want to tell him), write them down by hand and give it to BamBam himself as soon as we can.

Will you guys help?? ^_^ If you're going to answer, just comment down your message with your name and country below, or mention it to me on twitter at @shiningbambam or DM it to me and my friend on IG (@shiningbambam or @gzb.chaelincl) Oh, and the message can be in English, Thai, or Korean (so he can feel more comfortable reading them)

There is no limit of messages you can send and no set deadline. You can keep on sending until all I have reaches 502.

[This author note just got longer because of that, but we'll really appreciate your help ^_^]