15: Comfort

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After leaving the crowd,Lan Liling went to her comfort place where she planted something that only reminded of her mother.

The others mouth just hang open as they saw such a beautiful scenery in the screen.

"I've never seen this before inside the Cloud Recesses.",Qiren said as he caressed his goatee.

Lan Liling sat beside the bushes where full of beautiful white and blue Jasmine flowers and she curled up to a ball. She started crying her eyes out.

"Why is she crying?",one man said,and next to her is a girl,who smack him hard from the back of his head.

"She's sad,dumbass.",she said then rolled her eyes.

"I know that! You don't have to smack my head! What meant is,what is the reason why she crying."

"M-Mother... I miss you so much...why can't I go with you...I don't want to be here...",she said while crying and like talking to the flowers.

"Mother... I-I want you here with me...hug me...comfort me please...",she pleaded while looking to the flower as she cried hearing no response. After crying for minutes,she laid down facing the flowers and closed her eyes while hugging her sword. Her surroundings are so quiet that her sniffles can be only heard, because of the quiet surrounding,she fell asleep going to dream about her mother.

After seeing this scene,the others realized that,just because you live a very well life,that doesn't mean you can have everything. Yeah,your family don't have money to give you the best life,but at least they are here for you,to support you to every decision you make in the future.

Both Lan brothers couldn't think of anything,they didn't know how their sister felt like that. Sure,they were always together but they didn't know that their sister is suffering mentally and not telling anybody,keeping it to her only self.

Lan Huan and Lan Zhan hugged their sleeping sister closer and letting their tears flow down as they keep apologizing for not seeing things.

Meanwhile,it's been hours and almost sunset when Jiang Cheng,Jin Zixuan and Nie Huaisang started looking for Lan Liling,they checked the Lengshi,the Library,even in the back of the mountain,they can't find her. After so many trying,they finally thought of telling the Lan's that Lan Liling is nowhere to be found.

"Fuqin,are you finally...quitting your seclusion?",Lan Xichen asked to Qingheng-Jun.

"No A-Huan,I'm here because a disciple informed me that your siblings and their friends drank an alcohol,and your sister hurted a guest disciple. And also something in your mother's things is stolen.",he said and Lan Xichen smiled and nodded. Suddenly,a knock on the door can be heard.

"Come in.",Lan Xichen said.

Jiang Cheng,Jin Zixuan and Nie Huaisang came inside covered in sweat and panting hard. After getting inside,the three young masters bowed. After bowing,Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen accidentally made an eye contact,and immediately looked away with a blush on their faces. Of course that didn't get unnoticed by Qingheng-Jun, who's drinking his tea and peeked from the side of his eyes.