11: Confessing (PT. 2)

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously:

Jiang Cheng,Jin Zixuan and Nie Huaisang left with Liling,soon they followed Lan Wangji in the back hill to see some drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The four little gremlins followed Lan Wangji in the Back hill and they hid behind large bushes.

"So,Young Lady Liu,What do you want so say?",Wei Wuxian asked politely. Hearing this,Liu Zi became nervous.

"T-Third Young Master Lan...",she while sweating and fidgeting her hands.

"Hm? Are...you okay,Lady Liu?",He asked really concerned.

"I...I-I...I LIKE YOU!",She shouted. They both stood silence. Liu Zi looked up and saw Lan Wangji came out of nowhere.

When they heard Liu Zi confessed,Lan Wangji came out and hold Wei Wuxian's hand. They both looked surprised that Lan Wangji came,while Jin Zixuan,Nie Huaisang,Jiang Cheng and Lan Liling stayed behind and looked shocked about Lan Wangji's action.

"Lan Zha-",Before Wei Wuxian could finish,a pair of lips touches his. His eyes widened in shock,while Liu Zi is so shock that her jaw left open and her eyes nearing budging out. The three looked shock,while Liling silently praising her twin brother for slapping Liu Zi that Wei Wuxian is his by kissing him in front of her.

There was a moment of silence there,Wei Ying and Lan Wangji are blushing so hard. Until Lan Xichen called Lan Qiren's name when he fainted.

"M-My pr-precious nephews....",Goatee Qiren said and that's it,he finally gave up.

*Thud*

"Uncle!",Lan Xichen said and ran to his uncle. Lan Wangji and Lan Liling just stared at them then turned to the screen. They have Wen Qing there so don't worry.

Soon,Lan Wangji broke the kiss,he turned to look at Liu Zi who's still in shock.

"Get your paws away from what's mine!",he said then left while dragging Wei Wuxian by the wrist.

"Yeah! Wei Wuxian is his!",One maiden shouted then the other maidens nodded their head in agreement.

Liu Zi stood there with mixed feelings,until Lan Liling came out from the large bushes with Jiang Cheng,Nie Huaisang,and Jin Zixuan.

"Tsk tsk,still don't get it?",Lan Liling said and folded her arms Infront of her chest. Liu Zi glared at Lan Liling. But,Liling didn't give a shit about that glare.

"What are you doing here?",Liu Zi asked while glaring at Liling.

"I'm just here to see,that you got rejected by Ying-ge.",Liling retorted. And that made Liu Zi mad,she smirked.