Wholesome shit, definitely not unseiso,maybe just a little bit. (PT1)

Hey guys,I'm back again. Anyway,I feel like a bad person actually,for making making you all wait for the next chapter. I still haven't thought what should I write for the next chapter. And I feel like writing but also being a lazy ass as I am so I don't know. Now that I'm back,and still being lazy shit,here's some extra's that i've been planning to post. Enjoy!(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~

Disclaimer:The previous and this chapter is not connected,this happened few years later after the things happens. And there's also some random Filipino words that you might not understand and so on. XD

(Still on-going)

.
.
.
.
.
.

Title: "Baby Jades"

_________________________________________

Age:
Lan Liling - 29 years old
Lan Wangji - 29 years old
Lan Wuxian - 28 years old
Lan ( Jiang) Cheng - 27 years old
Lan Xichen - 32 years old
.
.
.

Lan Liling is walking around behind the mountain in Cloud Recesses with her pet dragon called Longlan,when she heard someone calling her.

"Meimei!!!",a man who look exactly like her,but has a golden eyes. He's Lan Wangji,her twin brother(older). Beside him is his husband,Lan Wuxian.

"Ge?",She asked,while Longlan is rubbing his head on Liling's shoulder as he make a 'purr' sound.

"Meimei,are you free on Da-ge's birthday? Y'know,our siblings time.",he asked as he hug his husband.

"I don't know,I'm not sure. But once I'm free,I'll let you know.",she said as she patted her pet's head.

"Okay,but you have to be free.",he said faked angry and went to his sisters side and sat next to her . And patted the ground next to him, signaling that Lan Wuxian can sit beside him. Lan Wuxian smiled and sat next to his husband,who started clinging to him.

~~~

3 Days Later...

The three Jades of Lan's are outside with Jiang Cheng,Lan Wuxian,Lan Qiren and Qingheng-Jun.

"Be careful to your night hunt.", Qingheng-Jun said as he hugged his children one by one.

"Don't worry,father. We'll be back in one piece. Maybe scratches but in one piece.",she said,then everyone laughed.

"Yingying~~~,won't you give my kissy before I go?",Lan Wangji whined like a three year old to his husband. Lan Wuxian is used to his antics,so he just played along. He kissed Lan Wangji on the lips,and quickly turned away. Lan Wangji never expected that,so he took advantage of it,he immediately grabbed Lan Wuxian's face using his both hands and smack his lips to Lan Wuxian's. Lan Wuxian is in shock but quickly melted on the kiss.

While they're in their own world. Lan Liling turned to look at Jiang Cheng,and Jiang Cheng felt her gaze,and he saw her smirked. "Aiyahhh,I think it's not fair for Da-ge just watching Gege kiss his husband. I think Da-ge need a little kissy too from his tsundere wife,don't you think?",She said as she nudge to Jiang Cheng's shoulder while wiggling her eyebrows,hinting Lan Xichen about something.

Qingheng-Jun chuckled,Lan Qiren rolled his eyes,but he's happy that his family is whole again. While Lan Xichen,got what his little sister meant and turned to his husband,who's trying not to burst and blushed after getting what Lan Liling meant.

"W-Why are you loo–",before he finished his sentence,he felt a pair of Lips touching his,and he blushed. (A/N: Edi sana ol)

Soon,the two couple heard a cough,they turned around to see their father and sister wearing a teasing smile and Uncle who's trying not to burst in anger for being so shameless.