7:Savage Lan

Lan Wangji = Stoic one
Lan Zhan = Shameless one
Wei Wuxian = Stoic one
Wei Ying = Shameless one
Lan Huan = from the other world
Lan Xichen = from original world
Jiang Cheng = From the other world
Jiang Wanyin = From the original world
Lan Qiren = From the other world
Goatee Qiren = From the original world
(If you think I'm harsh to the old man,I don't care,he doest have any other name so that's what popped up in my mind)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lan Liling is walking from her room to the Lanshi,when she passed by two maidens gossiping.

"Is this when you first met the bitch?",Lan Zhan said,the Lan's paled hearing Lan Zhan cursed.

Lan Liking nodded. "Yeah,I already said to not bother Ying-ge,but she has a thick face. Even Mingjue-ge's saber can't rip it.",Liling said and rolled her eyes.

"Hey,have you heard about the Young Lady of Lan?",one maiden said to the other one.

"Yes,what about her?",the other maiden replied.

"Well,I heard she'll be joining us in the class."

'Well of course I'll be joining,since I'm the same age as you all.'

"Really?"

"Really."

"You know I envied her."

'Envied me? What for?'

"Why would they envious to her?",one disciple asked.

"It's because I was one of the member of our gang.",she said.

"What gang?",Nie Huaisang asked,while fanning himself.

"It's called G.Y. L. Q Youngsters gang.",she said with a smile.

"What does that mean?",Jiang Cheng.

"The 'G' means, Gusu. 'Y' means,Yunmeng. 'L' means,Lanling. 'Q' for Qinghe.",Lan Zhan said.

"The members are Me,Gege,Ying-ge,Sour Grape,Peacock,and Huaisang.",Liling continued.

"Wait,I'm one of it?",Jin Zixuan asked.

Liling nodded. Jin Zixuan is a bit shock,and Madame Jin is a bit happy because her son has friends aside from MianMian.

"So, we're friends with peacock?",Wei Ying couldn't help but ask. Once again,Liling nodded.

"Why?"

"Because she captured the hearts of the young masters of 4 big major sects!"

'Ugh,these idiot maidens! Can't they be jealous to me for my talent?! Why are they always jealous to me because of those annoying boys!?'

"Who wouldn't be jealous of her,being surrounded by handsome young masters of big sects.",one girl said. Liling turned to her with disgust look.

"Dude,most of them were Cut-sleeves and one of them is already married. And besides,I think I'm the only one who could tolerate their personalities. Believe me,tolerating them is a fucking hard job,if I say hard,it's hard job.",she said. Earning a confuse look from the past and a glare from her friends.

"How hard could it be? I've been dealing with Wei Wuxian since we were kids. I don't think there's more stress than him.",Jiang Cheng said.

"Do you really wanna know how hard it is?",she asked and the others nodded.

"Okay,this is a summary. Gege is a annoying chatterbox. Ying-ge is cold and distant. Sour Grape has anger issues. Zixuan is narcissist and a peacock,of course. Huaisang is acting like an idiot. That's all I can say in a short version.",She said.