Chapter 04

TK woke up with a smile as he noticed Carlos' hand, wrapped around him and caressing his belly, he turned around and realized that Carlos was fully awake and looking at him. He kissed his shoulder and rested his whole hand on his belly, widening the smile already on his lips.

"I think it'll still be a couple of months before the baby makes its presence felt."

"I know, I know, but I like to imagine I can feel it already. What do you think it will be, a boy or a girl?"

TK curled his naked body against Carlos'. "I don't know, I've always imagined one more little Strand in the family, a boy, I know it would make my father very happy. But I've heard your mother talk, she'd be thrilled with a girl."

"Yes, Andrea Reyes is tired of boys. My sisters have already given her three grandsons. She can't wait to have a girl to play with, to buy her every dress imaginable."

Carlos kissed TK on the forehead and stroked his back, hearing him sigh. "When do you think it will be time to tell everyone the good news?" TK tensed a little. "Tiger, my love, what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything's fine, it's just... I'd rather wait until the baby is well formed and out of danger. You know what the doctor said yesterday, with my heart situation and... Well, you know, anything can happen until the fourth month. I'd rather wait, but if you want us to tell them sooner..."

"No, no, Ty, don't worry. We'll tell them you're ready but we'd better do it before your belly shows or our parents will kill us for hiding something like that."

TK smiled and lay there for a moment. Since he had woken up as an omega, the smell of Carlos he felt had changed, it was more intense, more appealing, it relaxed and calmed him and, somehow, though the baby was still nothing more than a tiny fetus inside him, he also felt that it calmed down.

"For now, I have to get ready to go to work," TK said, sitting up, but he couldn't go anywhere because Carlos knelt on the bed and wrapped both arms around his body.

"Haven't you thought about taking a day off after getting so much news yesterday? Now that you're getting used to being an omega, maybe you should take a couple of days to take it easy."

"I'm fine, really. I don't feel much different than I did yesterday, unless we take into account that every second I'm around I'd lay on top of you to kiss you and beg you to fuck me all day."

"That I can do, you just have to ask."

Carlos spread his hands over TK's body, trying to touch every part of his anatomy and, as was already becoming a little habit between them, he bit his shoulder with a little more force, as if he had to mark him every day so that every alpha who was near TK would know he was his.

TK moaned and shuddered. "Carlos, babe. I have to get ready for work."

"I know, but it's early. Plus, remember what the doctor said, you have to eat right, and no skipping any meals during the day. So we have about fifteen more minutes in bed, then I'll fix you a nice breakfast. Tea or coffee? Have you started to feel any nausea or cravings? Anything weird?"

TK rolled over and kissed him. "Have I told you yet how much I love you? You're going to be an amazing father, but let's hold off until we feel the first kicks. But I have to change your plans; after what we did tonight, I have to take a shower to get clean...you know what I mean. I don't want to attract the attention of too many alphas, let alone Judd or my own father."

"OK, you take a shower but then you'll eat whatever I fix you."

"OK, after all you are my alpha and I am your omega, right? You take care of me."