chapter 6

Marinette broke the hug and grabbed her note book. Cat frowned and Marinette looked at him and asked in a concerned tone, "hey are you ok?", Cat frowned and shaked his head "no"

Marinette frowned then she got an idea, "hey I know what will make you feel better but first do you trust me?", Marinette asked.

Cat nodded. Marinette got ontop of him. He was in shock he didn't even know what to do, he just looked at her in shock.

"Shh hey just relax it's for the project", she said while rubbing his chest.

Marinette started to kiss his neck slowly. Cat grasped her waist tightly and he moaned. Marinette then stopped kissing his neck and looked into his eyes.

Marinette and cat both were breathing heavily. Marinette leaned closer and kissed his lips softly.

Cat moaned in the kiss. Marinette broke the kiss, "have you ever been french kissed before?", Mary asked cat breathing heavily.

Cat spoke, "no but......I want to", cat said breathing heavily. Marinette smiled and kissed him. He allowed her to put her tongue in his mouth. It was the most amazing first kiss that cat has ever had.

Cat broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. Marinette smiled at him and asked, "feel better?", She asked still smiling.

Cat smiled and said, "yeah", Marinette got off of cat and sat beside him. Cat wanted more than just experiments. He was so turned on by that kiss and he wanted more.

"Why don't you like talking?", Marinette asked curiously. Cat turned pale again. Marinette gasped, "I-i I'm s-so sorry I didn't mean t-to", Marinette stuttered.

Cat spoke again, "it's ok i don't like speaking because I can't hear myself speak", marinette now knew why he never spoke and she felt terrible she wished she could do something to help him.

"I'm so sorry", she said as she put her hand on his thigh. "Ummm Marinette can I ask you a question?", Cat asked her in a nervous tone.

Marinette smiled, "sure anything", she said. "Your lips are just so.......soft", he said while looking at them.

"C-can I kiss you?", He asked nervously. Marinette was shocked for a moment but smiled. Marinette moved closer to cat and kissed him softly.

Cat held her waist and layed her down on the couch. They both broke the kiss and looked at eachother. Cat couldn't control himself and he started to kiss Mary's neck slowly.

Marinette moaned softly and this turned cat on even more. Cat took his shirt off. Marinette got up and she took off her shirt too.

Cat continued to kiss her neck. "Ahh cat noir I don't think w-we can d-do this", Marinette moaned.

Cat stopped and looked at Marinette and he said, "I forgot to tell you when I start I can't stop", Marinette smiled and kissed him again.

*Ding dong* the doorbell rang loudly. Marinette and cat broke their kiss and frantically put back on their shirts.

Marinette and cat rushed to the door and opened it to see her parents.